網頁

2014年5月9日 星期五

004 Witch Black Cat's Little Partners

    Alisa and Siren, who were transformed from Black Cat's legs, can be considered as Black Cat's little partners. They bear Black Cat's weaknesses which Black Cat thinks that legs shall carry with since she doesn't usually carry her legs by her side.

    Such that, Black Cat still wishes Alisa and Siren would always wear stockings and formal shoes. Especially she doesn't like them to wear sandals-- naked legs and bare feet are totally not graceful to her. She wants all of herself are perfectly graceful and elegant.

    However, Alisa and Siren often disobey Black Cat's instruction. They say that they wear sandals just because they are more comfortable. Well, who knows is it the real reason or not--

Left Leg: Alisa
    "Tha..that's me? So beautiful... "
    Vivacious Alisa is shocked to be speechless by the beauty of herself, the Black Cat's left leg dressed with flowers.
    "Long, thin, and with smooth skin. How can Black Cat have such a perfect leg? And how can I be that leg?"
    This leg walks with faltering steps and can arouse others' love. Being conscious of herself as that lovely thing, Alisa's face becomes red.
    "It's me, it's me, it... Wow, IT'S ME! I can't believe it!"

Right Leg: Siren
    "Lalalalala~ Oh, a bit tired..."
    Siren pinches the calf of Black Cat's independent right leg-- the thing-in-itself of Siren.
    "Whoa, so comfortable. To be a part of Black Cat, I shall let myself take exercise everyday. I shall take care of it as well as I can."
    Siren looks at Black Cat's right leg, her eyes are filled with warmth. To Siren, Black Cat's kindness, smartness and nobleness make herself to be a great lady. She is Siren's idol.
    "Amazing, this is Black Cat's right leg! A part of my idol! I even can't describe my affection to it as myself..."

PS.
    Those evil-looking weird legs came from another freak witch. That witch tried to combine dark magical beings with her own body parts to enhance her ability, but she was defeated by a monster one day. Black Cat took back her left-over parts for preventing bad guys from using them. Alisa and Siren often couple themselves with the counterparts of that pair of weird legs instead of coupling each other. They like to be influenced by those "bad" legs and enjoy the feelings of becoming weird and evil sometimes.

    However, Alisa (and Siren) actually hadn't "acted bad" till the day that a snake taught her the taste of the forbidden fruit---

Alisa's First Rebellious Experience

    Black Cat went on an important meeting in the dark world. She left Alisa nd Siren home. When Alisa was playing in back yard, a snake approached and kidnapped her. It brought Alisa to it's hole, then it tried to access the share of Black Cat's existence possessed by Alisa through the pearl which used to embody the projection of Alisa. The snake wanted to alter Black Cat's ego through Alisa. Alisa's embodiment was projected into a magic bubble.


    "Hiss~ Hehehe, little girl, ready to learn about what is SEXY?"
    "No way! I'm Black Cat's left leg! Black Cat has nothing to do with that!"
    "Oh, come on~ Long and thin, you're such a sexy leg already. Let me teach you how to seduce guys, hiss~"
    "Ouch, don't control me to pose like that! That's filthy! I am still in Black Cat's stocking and shoe! I must be elegant to be Black Cat's left leg!"
    "Be elegant? Are you kidding me? I have found something in your deepest heart. Do you think that you are just a pure and innocent little girl? Hahaha!"
    "What are you talking about? I am simply a little girl because Black Cat wants me to be so... Wow!"
    "Can you feel it, liar? Do you think that you like to wear sandals and peep-toe only for comfort? Especially they are high-heeled!"
    "Aaar! Help me, Black Cat! I don't want myself to be converted like that!"

    "No one convert you, that's your desire! Hiss~ Hiss~"

2 則留言: