網頁

2014年5月17日 星期六

012 Black Cat Alone: Part A

    Witch Black Cat is very complicated. She has many aspects in herself, but she doesn't show them when she's in public. Some of them, she even doesn't admit as parts of herself. So, sometimes Black Cat needs to get herself alone, only that she can face her deep inside honestly.

Prelude: In The Forest

    Alisa and Siren told Jack that they wanted Black Cat to meet Jack in the forest. Jack went to there too early, and he took a snap. When he woke up and opened his eyes, he saw a pair of long, thin legs with white sandals.


    "Wow, what a beautiful pair of legs! They're... Alisa and Siren? And... oh my! An ANGEL!" Jack thought, and soon he saw Black Cat stood in front of him.

    "Hello Jack," Black Cat smiled shyly. "Wha... what are you staring at?"

    "Err, Black Cat, I never see you dressed like that, very... beautiful..." Jack murmured.

    "Well, you had seen my white dress, so what you mentioned should be-- shoes. Usually I don't wear such shoes, but Alisa and Siren insisted that I have to reunite myself with them when they were wearing those shoes you bought for them and greet you."

    "Black Cat, you look so great in those sandals and white one-piece dress!"

    "Hey! Don't mock me! I'm not intent to wear those things for you! That's because of Alisa and Siren..." Black Cat felt herself blushing furiously. She lowered her head and watched her feet, "please stop talking about what I wear, okay? Black Cat never dresses like that! Well, I can pretend I'm not Black Cat just now, please call me White Cat."

    "Hahaha, White Cat, awesome!"

    "No kidding now. Jack, I have to appreciate you. You took care of Alisa and Siren very well, and that went back to influence me. I had avoided them before as they are parts of myself, and noe I can accept them frankly. Thank you."

    "Oh, Black... White Cat, I am so touched. Can I walk with you in this forest for a while? It makes me feel warm!"

    "Of course! In fact, this forest is my realm, it was created by me! Jack, you are just stepping into the territory which reflects my heart!" black Cat held Jack's hand and ran, "Come here! Jack, Alisa and Siren push me to like you, they're so happy with your gifts! I decide to face all of myself honestly from now on!"

Episode 1

    When Black Cat stays in the realm created by her, she often walks in the imaginary forest made of her mind alone. On her way, many entities or parts of her ego, will fellow her steps. The one who just became Black Cat, the one who found the way to separate legs and incarnate Alisa and Siren, and the one who was in an embarrassing head-off situation and let her head being converted by a freak pot. Herself had been changed, transformed, divided, recombined, and modified. This Black Cat is not the Black Cat that the original Black Cat thought she would be. Black Cat looks back, here is the only place that she can face herself straight and honestly. Alisa and Siren, those two who were regarded as her defects when Black Ct was outside her realm, are reassembled with Black Cat and treasured by her. Their properties make Black Cat's heart very soft and sensitive, and Black Cat's hidden personalities are embodied in this forest gradually--


Episode 2

    The first hidden personality is Ruri. Black Cat lives in the Japanese society from her childhood, and she gave herself a Japanese name, Gokou Ruri. This personality is formed from the childish part of Black Cat's inner world. Black Cat got herself to have a mature and tough mind very early, but her childish part never disappears- it was just hidden. Black Cat is still pretty young, and she doesn't like to be viewed as a little girl, so she hides Ruri in the deepest place inside her realm. Every time when Black Cat goes to visit Ruri, her heart aches, and she feels she owes Ruri too much, though Ruri is also herself actually.


    Ruri is very pure and kind, she loves all creatures. She never be offensive to anyone, even anything. Ruri is the most soft part of Black Cat, and if Ruri came out to the real world, Black Cat would be very embarrassed.

    Each time when Black Cat watches Ruri, she always thinks it's so unbelievable that such a pure being is a part of her...

(to be continued)

沒有留言:

張貼留言