網頁

2014年5月20日 星期二

101 Miracle of December 10th

    This was made for my friend, AlNaga The Dreaded (DreadedOne131). In the day December 10th--

In The Evening

    Today is AlNaga's birthday, though he still needs to go to work. After he gets off duty, his cell phone rings.

    "Hi there, what--"
    "Hey, AlNaga! This is Kanako, I have something to show to you. Are you free now?"
    "Kanako! Oh, sure, I just leave my office! Where will we meet?"
    "Can you come to the yard of Black Cat's house? I'll meet you here."
    "Okay. See you there, bye."

---30 minutes later---

   "Hello~ Kanako, I... Wow! What happens to you?"
   "Hehehe, happy birthday! I become a mahou shoujo only for your birthday!"


   "You are so cute! But... your..."
    "I know what you want to say. Don't worry, I asked Black Cat to help me, and she sent Black Kitty to assist me to control my body. Hi Black Kitty! Come out to say hello!"
    "Hello, Mr. AlNaga! I am Black Kitty, the incarnation of Black Cat's torso. Nice to meet you!"
    "Haha, she is cute, right? As the torso of Black Cat, Kitty has a good understanding in feeling and communicating with my own body. she can sense my thought and then pilot my body. Anyway, do you like my cosplay, AlNaga?"

In The Night

    AlNaga comes back to his home. Suddenly someone rings the bell.

    "Hello, I am Sakura. Are you home now, Mr.AlNaga?"
    "Welcome, Sakura! What brings you here?"
    "I come to celebrate your birthday! Happy birthday, Mr.AlNaga."
    "Oh, thank you very much. I think you don't need to add 'Mister' on my name... Wow! Sakura!"
    "Hum? What hapens, Mr.AlNaga?"
    "Your looks... Totally different with that you used to have!"


    "Oh, you mention that. Because I want to have a dance with you in your birthday party, I changed my appearances. I replaced my cloven sandals with high-heels, and exchanged stockings and gloves with Western counterparts. The collar was also transformed. Besides, these celestial monsters of my limbs all have been 'cutilized'. Here Huang Ya-Lian helped me in the appearance design of them. I can only change my looks in this day, it's a miracle of your birthday, Mr.AlNaga!"
    "Ya-Lian? Haha, I think that she is really a big fan of anime XD"
    "Er? Am I looked bad?"
    "No, not like that. You say you ant to dance with me, shall we start it?"
    "Sure! I have practiced it a lot, now I can coordinate motions of my limbs. Mr.AlNaga, please view me as a normal girl whom has her torso when you dance with me. You see, Waltz!"
    "Er... Well, I think that shall be Agogo, haha..."
    "Ouch, did I make mistake!? Sorry, I only understand ancient Japanese culture well. I am such a foolish miko, wuuu~ ><"

沒有留言:

張貼留言