網頁

2014年5月24日 星期六

102 Kirinrin's Safe Dating


    A handsome boy wanted to date Kirinrin, the Golden Magician ( http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/other-black-cats-buddies-kirinrin.html ). Kirinrin accepted the request, but her father was scared--

Father: "No! No way! It's dangerous!"
Kirkirin: "Hey! Dad, I'm the Golden Magician! nothing is dangerous to me!"
Father: "What the golden thing is? You're just a little girl to me! If you got pregent, what could I do?"
Kirinrin: "Pregent... Okay! If you are afraid of that, let me keep my most important part home when I go dating! Is it enough?"
Father: "Your most important part?"
Kirinrin: "Yeah, the only part which can cause me pregent... Wolololo~ Magic!"
Father: "Wow!!Ouch!What happened?"
Kirinrin: "Hehehe, can I go out now, dear dad?"


---two hours later---

Kirinrin: "Oh, too bad. I drink too much water, what can I do? my bladder is going to explode~ ><"

7 則留言:

  1. How about this...
    Takes out cellphone, "Dear Brother, I need you to go to the magical cabinet and get out my lower torso! I need you to take it the bathroom!"

    Brother: Do what with your lower torso! O_O

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Oh, I shall tell you a secret. Do you know, I am her very brother ;)
      Kirinrin's body parts aren't actually separated, they are connected through alternative space. So, when she walks, you can see her hip moving and posing at home XD
      Magicians' power is interfering in the physical realities. Kirinrin adds a displacement on her body parts.

      刪除
    2. That reminds me, are we going to see anymore Oreimo character appear in our series? I can try to get some ideas for them!

      刪除
    3. Of course, though I think I have included most of them into Taoyundao-- if not all XD

      刪除
    4. Yes, but when are we going to see a post of Kyousuke? :P
      I don't if I revealed this, but Deacon Rock/Green Knight is supposed to be me in the Taoyundao universe. He has read Oreimo and looks warily at Kirinrin and her brother when ever they hold each other close.

      How Oreimo ended, Kyousuke's strange wedding.
      http://seventhstyle.com/2013/06/06/oreimo-ends-with-a-wedding/

      刪除
    5. Oh, err, well...
      I forgot him from the very first! XDDDD

      He had dated every girls in Oreimo. If he appears in Taoyundao, it will be pretty difficult to deal with him well. so, let him still out of the stage and be a normal and hentai brother of Kirinrin's maybe not bad :p How do you think?

      刪除
    6. But he would make a great rival to Jack for Black Cat's affections. Green Knight could even assist Jack in his efforts to fend away Kyousuke from Black Cat.

      刪除