網頁

2014年6月14日 星期六

A04 What Ayase Dislikes About Green Knight


    Ayase The Teen Exorcist was given to Ron Rockford(The Green Knight) as his student to learn the ways of fighting evil.  However their relationship hasn't been one of mutual respect and admiration.  Sometimes Ayase's Mentor falls in her eyes when ever he does one of those things he can't help but do over and over again.  And it's time she let you know about them!


1. He likes to freak out her friends for fun
Green Knight: Hey Jack, wanna know why I'm called The Green Knight?
Jack: Okay!  Why?
Green Knight: _removes his head and puts it in Jack's face_ BOOGA BOOGA!
Jack: AWK!
Green Knight: See I'm just like the Green Knight of the Arthurian Tales!  I can remove my head at will!
Jack: That's nice.  Please put it back on!  Please :'C

2. If impersonating a woman will solve the problem, he must try that solution first!
Ayase: Mentor!  Why are you in your Scarlett Knight body and dressed up like that!
Green Knight: Your teacher wants to meet with your parents, so I'm improvising!
Ayase: Mentor, you've done a wonderful job of making yourself into a creepy old version of myself with those disguises of yours, but you aren't going to convince anyone that you're my mother!  She's seen pictures of her!
Green Knight: Oh, I wasn't going to impersonate your mother!  I was thinking my identity would be your pretty young aunt on your father's side!
Ayase: Oh Lord, give me strength!  Can't you get one of the Warrior Nuns to help instead!

3. His creepy inventory of Headless Heroines
Ayase: I know he gets his powers by putting his head onto these headless heroine's bodies.  Still, it's so creepy!  I wanna give them all away to disembodied female heads that could use them!  Stop Headswapping, My Mentor!
(Origin of each Heroine to come later!)

4. He hits up on any attractive woman imaginable, no matter their shape or size....  O_O
    Humph and Cassie are walking about in Taoyundao, the one place on the planet where having a stuffed rabbit for a head wouldn't get a second look from the locals.  Cassie is enjoying the walking trip, her head fully ensconced in her body's chest.

Green Knight: Oh my!  You look so comfortable in there!  Is there room for one more? _Removes head_
Cassie blushes in embarrassment
Humph: >:C

5. He says he'll stop doing these things and prays every night to become more holy and good.  If only it would work.... :(
Green Knight: Oh my Jesus, forgive me my sins, which I completely detest...
Ayase: IF YOU DETEST THEM!  STOP DOING THEM!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, Why Ayase prizes her mentor The Green Knight!

11 則留言:

  1. About Humph and Cassie, please refer to http://theycallhimcake.deviantart.com/
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Oh my Jesus, forgive me my sings"
    Maybe that is "my sins", right?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yes, that is supposed to be SINS.

      Also
      2.
      Green Knight: Oh, I wasn't going to impersonate your mother! I was thinking my identity would be your pretty YOUNG aunt on your father's side!
      3.
      Ayase: I know he gets his powers by putting his head onto these headless heroine's bodies. Still, it's so creepy! I wanna GIVE them all away to disembodied female heads that could use them! Stop Headswapping, My Mentor!

      刪除
    2. I hope I am drawing decent drawings of Ayase :P

      刪除
    3. You can draw smiling or moved Ayase since she will praise her mentor in the next episode ^^
      Oh, will you need some additional reference of her wearing?
      http://www.zerochan.net/1639325
      http://www.zerochan.net/1625414

      This is way too cute!
      http://www.zerochan.net/1639321#full

      刪除
    4. Here's a joke comic sequel to this, and the first appearance of SONGSTER (The Austrian Exorcist from Australia!)
      http://fav.me/d7oa24o

      刪除
    5. Put it back? Oh that means... it does exist independently in somewhere right now, maybe it can fly just like others' flying body parts, well... O_O

      I plan to start the D series for the strips, every 2 strips will make a blog. And, please don't forget to complete the introduction of Green Knight ;)

      刪除
    6. First of all, his male body still exists, being cared for by Dr. Chen and Euphemia. He means that if he puts his head back on his male body, he becomes a man again and acceptable to what Songster tried to quote from the Bible against him.

      Thanks for reminding me. Between taking care of my Dad and working on an old game project for a group, I've kinda slacked off on the creating :P

      刪除
    7. T'hat's a hard time indeed. Please relax yourself and finally you will have enough energy to come back the battlefield!

      刪除
  2. Oh, it has been suggested to me that I should make Twilight Knight as Silkie (A ghost that haunts the clothes she died in and lives in them, and stuffs their clothes into a mannikin they use to interact with others.) It seems to me a good idea, as Twilight Knight was a kinda of girlfriend of Green Knight who died. What do you think?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. That will make her to be a special ghost, interesting ;)

      刪除