網頁

2014年6月6日 星期五

205 Mina's Cake


    About witch Mina, please refer to http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/204-mina-idoit-witch-mina-always-says.html

    Though Black Cat always says that Mina is an idiot, Mina still has her merits. She is very generous and hospitable to her friends. If you are not in a good humor, Mina will use her magic power to make you happy-- forget to say, she is also skilled in witchcraft.

    For example, at a morning, Mina found that Black Cat was not happy. She tried to do something for pleasing Black Cat. Soon Mina got an idea. She took away her head and said: " Good morning! Noble lady, I raise my unique hat to salute you."

    Black Cat was surprised, then she laughed out loudly. Mina's trick was not ended here, she continued: " Dessert is a must for such a lady like you. See! A cake is here, would you like to eat it?"

    An cupcake appeared on the cross section of Mina's neck. Black Cat was amused so much, she asked Mina how Mina did that. Mina answered: " Hehe, this cake was the one I ate about two hours ago. I extracted it's sludge from my intestine and reconstructed it by magic. I can promise that it's very delicious! Take it to eat!"

    Black Cat: " Owa... Well, thank you. I am not hungry... (disgusted)"

    Mina: " Oh~ Black Cat, you look not happy again! You should eat this cake! Don't be shy!"

    Black Cat: " I think I'm not shy... Mina, what can I say? You are really a genius..."

8 則留言:

  1. Jack: _Getting ready to go out_
    Black Cat: What are you doing Jack?
    _Door Bell rings, it's Green Knight and Ayase_
    Black Cat: You guys are dressed up too! What's going on!
    Green Knight: Mina invited us to a big picnic, she assured us that she guaranteed everything was delicious!
    Jack: I was invited too!
    Black Cat: O_O What! Don't go!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Wow~ What a feast!
    --------------------------------------------------
    Ayase: Strange, why does this cookie taste sour?
    Mina: Really? Oh, perhaps I mixed a bit of my gastric acid in it by accident. It's really hard to separate them completely...:p
    Ayase: OH MY GOD!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Green Knight: _Eating a Reuben Sandwich_ "Ayase, saying The Lord's Name in vain! I am ashamed of you!"
      Ayase: But Mentor, I have something to tell you _whisper whisper_
      Green Knight: _Eyes Open Really Wide_ Ayase, yah mean ta tell this is really a SH... a Poop Sandwich!

      _The Green Knight starts to be look visibly sick_

      Kyou: Look! The Green Knight is really turning green! Something he ate of Mina's Buffet must not have agreed with him! Thank you for inviting me dear sister to Mina's buffet.
      Kirinrin: Oh, when Black Cat told me of it, I knew you wouldn't want to to miss it, Dear Brother!
      Kyou: I am glad you thought of me. I was a little fearful of coming. I thought you wanted revenge on me for tricking you and your slumber party friends into putting illusionary sleeping clothes on for your slumber party! I am very sorry for doing that to you and your friends.
      Kirinrin: We only caught you because of the looks you had on your face because you were wearing your "See Through Illusion" glasses. And I forgive you, Dear Brother.
      Kyou: You are so good to me, you even are serving me first and watching me eat to see if I need anything else before you serve yourself. You are a good sister!
      Kirinrin: Thank you, Dear Brother! Would you like me to get you some more Poop-tato... I mean more Potato Salad?

      ((Poop Sandwich, An American Saying meaning a very bad situation))
      http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shit+Sandwich

      刪除
    2. "Look! The Green Knight is really turning green!"
      Really a nice catch! This makes me LOL XDDD

      About Kirinrin, I'm considering that let she enjoy a warming time with her brother once. Our perverted Kyo will be a man this time ;)

      And a good news with a bad news: The good news is, we have more than 2000 views! Bad news is, I can't sustain the speed of one blog per day from now on...Orz
      Hope the increasing of views won't be lowed down too much :p

      刪除
    3. I don't mind if you make a warm and happy moment with Kirinrin and her brother.

      I will try sending you a new picture today, "When Exorcists fight!"

      刪除
    4. Wow, that's an additional good news :D

      刪除
    5. Here's the new pic!
      http://dreadedone131.deviantart.com/art/Taoyundao-When-Exorcists-Fight-460019913

      刪除
    6. Bravo! This is today's blog! XD

      刪除