網頁

2014年6月12日 星期四

904 So Long!


    In Taoyundao, any unimaginary things can happen.

    Do you think that you understand the one who sleep by your side really well? Maybe she or he has secrets which  you don't know...

    It's summer now, and the weather in Taoyundao is getting hotter day by day. Today, a man is going home. He leaved his office early, and he didn't tell his wife-- he wanted to surprise her. When he arrives, the man opens the door suddenly and says:" I'm home now! Honey!"

    His wife is scared. She jumps on a chair and says:" Hey! Shit! Why do you come home without notifying me?"



    "Oh, honey, I'm sorry, but I just want to surprise you...? Err? What's... happened to you?"

    "What do you mean!? I'm okay! Leave here! I am going to wear my clothes!"

    "But you look... a bit too long. Shall I come in? I'm your husband, so that it's okay even you are naked."

   "Nooooo!!!! You can't! Get out as soon as possible!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    No one knows what's happened to the wife. Maybe she is cooling her internal organs by separating her lower half?


9 則留言:

  1. Makes me wonder how many other guys are married to witchy beauties and don't know about it!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Usually they never know. Surreal ladies worry that they may scare their dears.

      However, if that was me who married such a lady... Wow~ ><

      "Honey, can I play with you?"

      刪除
    2. You need not hide any part of you from me :D

      刪除
    3. Oh man, you won't know how I want to play hide-and-seek with her~ ><
      -----------------------------------------
      Of course, she hides, and I seek ;)

      刪除
    4. I tried to write a story once where a woman disassembled herself, so her lover would rebuild her.
      Lover: Can find her head anywheres
      Woman: Tee Hee Hee
      Lover: Oh well, I found everything but her head, guess that's all I need!
      Woman: You come find my head right now!
      Lover: Oh, there you are hiding in that box!
      Woman: Grumble Grumble...

      刪除
    5. That must be a lovely scene!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      In the end--
      Woman: Do you think you have found all of me? You didn't!
      Man: Well, and what's that part I haven't found?
      Woman: This part! *put a thing into the man's hands*
      Man: Oh my, it's your heart!
      Woman: Yes! It can't be acquired! That's me who gives my heart to you! *hug and kiss*

      刪除
    6. Maybe I'll go dig what I wrote on that comic out :P

      刪除
    7. That's a comic? Maybe you can post it XD

      刪除