網頁

2014年6月15日 星期日

105 Siblings


    About Kirinrin and Kyo, please refer to
    http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/103-you-do-that-again-golden-magician.html

    Kirinrin and Kyo are ESP siblings, they can easily communicate with each other without speaking any words. This makes Kyo very important to Kirinrin, though he is usually regarded as a shameful perverted brother.

    One night, Kirinrin rushed into Kyo's room. Without speaking, she transported Kyo's head to a mountain in the distance. Kyo was shocked deeply.

    "Hey! Kirinrin! Had me done anything bad!?"
    "Silent!"
    "Wow, what the heck you...!! Ouch, well, get it..."

    Kirinrin asked Kyo to turn his body back, then she titled her back on Kyo's back. She looked in a bad mood.


    "Well, you don't want to see my perverted face even when you want to lean on your brother, I know. That's fine!"
    "Kyo, please be quiet, please..."

    Kyo couldn't see Kirinrin, but he could feel the trembling of Kirinrin's body. He understood that Kirinrin was sobbing. Despite Kirinrin hated his personality, she still valued her only brother. That's enough to Kyo.

    Kirinrin cried for a while, then she wiped away her tears. Again, Kirinrin connected to Kyo's heart and told him:

    "Kyo, please don't reply me. Iknow that you actually cherish me very much, and I want to say thank you. When you come back to your body, please don't say anything about this night to me, okay?"

    Kirinrin hugged Kyo's body. Kyo raised his face, tears ran down his cheeks, and the full moon was shining in the sky.

4 則留言:

  1. I guess she too is disappointed in her brother, like Ayase is in her mentor The Green Knight. However they both also love them very much in their own ways. :P

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. That's true. Kirinrin "hates" her brother because he isn't as awesome as Kirinrin wants him to be. This kind of hate is truly not hate--- it's love XD

      Have I caught the point of their relations in Oreimo? ;)

      刪除
    2. I have read Oreimo in bits in pieces, but I need to catch up. Any link where I can just read the entire manga?

      刪除
    3. Oreimo was created as a novel series at first. I also have not read it XD
      Manga: http://mangafox.me/manga/ore_no_imouto_ga_konna_ni_kawaii_wake_ga_nai/

      And while I was doing some google, I found this:
      http://www.dm5.com/m138051/#ipg3

      Yahoo~! Ayase is my angel, it's right ; )

      刪除