網頁

2014年6月17日 星期二

803 Fighting Mahou Shoujo


    About mahou shoujo, please refer to
    http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/905-mahou-shoujo-magical-girls-mahou.html
    http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/906-witch-monsters-and-defeated-mahou.html

    Every mahou shoujo has her own interests and position, so they also have the chance to fight each other. Here is a case.

    Two mahou shoujo were fighting seriously, and one has taken control of the situation.

    "I surrender!" The black stocking one says, "You have won, please keep my body to be alive. You don't need to destroy it."

    "Hum? Tell me, why?" The white stocking one asks.

    "I will transform 51% ownership of my body to you, owning my body together will make us to be natural allies. And, you can cancel my actions as you want since you have more share."

    "Haha, not a bad suggestion, but--- I don't need. Bye bye ;)"

    "OH NO!!!! My beloved body!!"




4 則留言:

  1. Ayase: But what of Lady Green Knight?
    Green Knight: She started out as The She Clone, a clone of She Hulk meant to be the new body of the villain named Chondu. But I got her after a Headless witch stole my body as her slave. I had to use the She Clone as my body, and was forced to serve several young villains who kept me as their thrall.
    Ayase: What of Scarlett Knight?
    Green Knight: She was a clone of Ruby Thursday's body, one of theHeadmen who created The She Clone for their team mate, Chondu. She's really just a Gynoid, a body that is physically female, but yet part of a Psytronic Cyborg.
    Ayase:Twilight Night?
    Green Knight: We were once in love, as I was a team mate of Young Blood. I found out later, after her death by our teammate Suprema that it was part of strange contest to appeal to fan boys who loved the Young Blood Comic. It was not a comic book to me, I lived it. But the writer of the comic forced all the characters, but unheard ones like myself to fight to the death to get a place in his new comic book. I learned of it, went back into time to try to rescue Twilight. But Dr. Chen discovered if I changed history where Twilight won, it would endanger my own history as well. I told Twilight not to care for my safety, but use the information and tech I gave her to defeat Suprema. But she did not care, and died as she did in past. The Tech I gave her only succeeded in preserving her body after Suprema burnt off her head with Heat Vision. Twlight Night is kind of my living shrine to her :C
    Ayase: I see, what of Up All Knight?
    Green Knight: A version of the Actress Rhonda Shear that lived in the fanfiction world of SpideySam. I was a huge admirerer of Rhonda Shear, so when I discovered her body, I endevoured to reunite her body with her head. To my suprise, that world's Rhonda Shear was completely fine, but that copy of her body mysteriously had no owner. So I have held onto it.
    Ayase: And the one you are using now, Iron Knight?
    Green Knight: It's all that remains of poor Tony Stark, The Iron Man of a world where Ultron was actually Hank Pym. He remade poor Tony into a metallic version of his wife, Janet Van Dyne/The Wasp to humilate him for being her lover while Hank was still married to her. Tony/Janet got beheaded and ruined in part after a battle with the Sentry, protector of that world. But Ultron won in this universe and put the heroes of that Marvel Universe into hiding. I accidently wandered into that world, and after Ultron stole my Lady Green Knight body, the heroes gave me Iron Knight to fight him. Our combined forces won the fight against Ultron, and I was given custody of Iron Knight.

    回覆刪除
  2. Ayase: and Toon-Knight?
    Green Knight: was created by Acme Studios for Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit to use in a funny bit about a Mad Scientist, Dr. Whilitzer capturing her and using her in experiments. Roger kinda used her afterward, but Jessica gave her to me for saving her husband from The Red Mist, a Chaos Entity that encouraged destruction and fear among the toons it infected.
    Ayase: And is that how you got, Krypto Knight?
    Green Knight: No Krypto Knight is Power Girl from a different reality where The Justice League couldn't reassemble her back again after Deconstructo made her head disappear. The Ultra Humanite tried to use her body to destory the Justice Society, but I helped them defeat Ultra Humanite. So I got the body of Krypto Knight, in hopes that my strange possession powers could rebuild her someday.
    Ayase: And all these bodies were just given to you. Fell out of the air like gifts from above?
    Green Knight: Well, at least I am putting them to good use and using them as the heroines they were. Hey, what's that flying down at us? It looks like a young woman in black stockings falling!
    Ayase: One of the Mahou Shojo?
    Green Knight: We'll see! I'll fly up and c atch her!
    Ayase: Go get her my mentor!
    _Green Knight flies back with her in his arms_
    Green Knight: Um, Ayase. I caught her, but...
    Ayase: Ah! She's a living body with no head! Another body for you to use! How do you do these things!
    Green Knight: I swear I did nothing! :C

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Time to gather a new body!
      The entire story is posted here:
      http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/blog-post.html

      刪除