網頁

2018年5月16日 星期三

923 Inner World & Outer World


    Bao-Bao (包包, "buns") is the girl who lives in the world inside a paint. She can't access the outer world, but she can sense it and communicate with outer people by voiceless speaking. She has a friend, Ming-Fu (明福). Ming-Fu keeps the paint of Bao-Bao in his home, and assists Bao-Bao when she wants to go somewhere. He will carry the paint to the place designated by Bao-Bao.

    One day, Bao-Bao says that she will be very happy if she can walk on her own in the outer world. Ming-Fu suddenly has an idea. He tells Bao-Bao that how about try to stretch out her legs to the outer world. Unexpectedly, the wildest fantastic idea really inspires Bao-Bao, and she makes it, but... " Oh! My my legs become bare in the outer world! I already wear socks and shoes! Ming-Fu, I feel ashamed! >-<"

    Ming-Fu buys shoes and puts them on Bao-Bao's feet. Bao-Bao blushes when Ming-Fu touches her feet. Then Ming-Fu brings Bao-Bao to a beautiful park.



    " Ming-Fu, I am really happy, but..." Bao-Bao asks, " where are my socks? I still feel that my legs are bare!"

    " Socks? Well, You don't need them," Ming-Fu smiles, " your legs look cuter now. By the way, you also don't need to withdraw your legs back to the inner world. I will take care of them. I will wash them, dry them, apply cream on them, massage them and buy them a lot of beaytiful shoes. Just leave them to me!"

    " Wow~ Thank you, Ming-Fu. You're really an enthusiastic gentleman, I will count on you *^^*"

沒有留言:

張貼留言