網頁

2018年5月28日 星期一

718 Vegetarian

About flying-head monsters(FHM), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/903-flying-head-monsters-there-are-some.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/904-flying-head-monsters-b-not-all-of.html

    My girlfriend Hung Yu-Han (洪 語涵) is very cute and graceful. Despite she is a flying-head monster, she is pretty kind. In fact, she's a vegetarian. She doesn't eat meat because she will fell very sad if animals were killed for her. I love her very much.

    However, it doesn't mean that no meat was fed into her body.

    Yu-Han keeps a water monster inside her body. The water monster helps her to take care of her body. It will rearrange Yu-Han's organs, lubricate Yu-Han's tissues, cold down Yu-Han's inflamed parts. And I found that I still don't know it enough.

    Recently, I walked together with Yu-Han. Somehow I felt hungry, and I told Yu-Han. Suddenly, some beef clods were brought out of Yu-Han's headless body by that water monster. I and Yu-Han were astonished.


    " Oh, that's what Xiao-Suei (the water monster's nickname) wants to share to you. Those beef clods were stored in my stomach and hadn't been digested. You... you can eat them... > < (embarrassed)"

    " Well.. Eat them...hahaha... But... Yu-Han, aren't you a vegetarian?"

    " I am, but Xiao-Suei is my partner and lives in me. She will do things which are good for me on her own. If Xiao-Suei feels that my body needs more nutrition, she will bring meat to my stomach directly when I leave my body. I don't eat meat, but my body does digest meat. I won't ask my body to reject meat brought to me by Xiao-Suei because it's not just my body. Xiao-Suei is also a stockholder."

    " Okay, I will eat those things came from your body. Thank you, Yu-Han and Xiao-Suei. And now I know how to enjoy seafood and steaks with you ; )"

沒有留言:

張貼留言