網頁

2018年5月12日 星期六

222 Separation

    Akiko was wishful for being an angelic girl, but as a human, she couldn't expel earthly things out of herself. Fortunately, she found the way of being a witch. Later she turned herself to be a witch, and then she divided herself into two. One became an angel, another took responsibility for carrying those burdens of being a human.

    The angelic Akiko attended a senior high school. She was always calm, elegant and gentle, and especially good at literature. Kazuo, one of Akiko's male classmates, was very fascinated by her. To Kazuo, Akiko is truly an angel.

    However, it was such a pity for Kazuo that Akiko wasn't a whole. He thought that if Akiko could appear together with her lower half, her appearance would be more perfect. One day, Kazuo plunked up his courage and inquired Akiko about her lower half.

    " You want to see me in a whole? Well, I got it. I indeed have my own lower half, but I don't bring it with me. Do you know why? Come, I will show you since I know you like this me." Akiko said. Then she brought Kazuo to her home. They walked down a stairway and got into a basement room.

    " Kazuo, how do you image my lower half? A graceful one with school pleated skirt, short socks and loafers? The lower half which can fit my upper half well and make me to be the whole perfect girl you want? Well, I will show you."


    In front of Kazuo, there was Akiko's lower half, but it didn't look like the perfect Akiko's part. That lower half looked in a sexy figure, it had the most lustful hips, legs and feet. And there were no school pleated skirt, short socks and loafers. That lower half just wore knickers and vulgar sandals which distressed Kazuo the most.

    " Feel so astonished?"  Akiko said, " it's really a part of me. In fact, I am a witch, not a true angel. I wanted myself to be an angel, so I loaded my earthy things, including my desire, my lust, my appetite and my greed to my lower half, then separated it from me. Sorry, no Easter egg for you. I can be a whole if you want me to assemble my lower half to myself, but I will be affected such that there won't be a pure angel. I will walk with this naughty pair of legs. Now, tell me your choice."

    " I... I..." Kazuo murmured. He looked at Akiko's lower half, and didn't know what to do.

沒有留言:

張貼留言