網頁

2018年5月13日 星期日

143 Maid Cat

Witch Black Cat:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/the-wonderful-island-where-tales-began.html
This story follows up "135 Mixture":
https://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2017/10/135-mixture-witch-black-cat.html

    Witch Black lost a bet to Jack (https://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/black-cats-pseudo-family-black-cat.html), and she had to obey Jack's order for once. Jack ordered Black Cat to turn herself to be a maid that Jack would be satisfied with. When Black Cat turned herself into a maid shyly, Jack said that he didn't want to see just a perfectly graceful maid like Black Cat; at least, the maid Black Cat should change her delicate legs. Jack wanted Black Cat to turn her legs to be the normal girl Huang Ru-Jun's.

    " It's... it's so embarrassing..." Black Cat objected slightly, but she had to obey Jack. She converted her legs from "the Black Cat version" to "the Huang Ru-Jun version".


    " Hum... >< Are you... are you satisfied?" Maid Cat murmured.

    " Let me check. Hmmm... No elegant pantyhose on your legs and gorgeous Mary Janes on your feet, just that pair of plain sandals. Well, they are really the Christian girl Huang Ru-Jun's legs, but still not okay."

    " Why!? I have change my legs to what you wanted!"

    " I say, normal girl Huang Ru-Jun, right? These legs are still to thin, too delicate. They belong to the Huang Ru-Jun of this reality who has been photoshopped by your wish about yourself. This Huang Ru-Jun is a perfect normal girl, not purely a normal girl, I know."

    " OH MY! Why do you know so much about me? Okay, I will transform my legs again!"


    " This is the pair of tough legs you want, MASTER! Now, are you really SATISFIED!?"

    " Not bad~ Actually, you are so awesome, my dear little maid ;) Now you can begin to serve me XD"

    " Very good, dear master. Would you like to let me kick you with this pair of legs you wanted?"

    " Please! Wahahahaha!!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言