網頁

2017年11月12日 星期日

816 Mahou Shoujo: Click To Transform

About mahou shoujo (magical girl), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/905-mahou-shoujo-magical-girls-mahou.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/906-witch-monsters-and-defeated-mahou.html

    Chen Hue-An (陳 蕙安) had contracted with a surreal being, Holy Bell, for being transformed to be the mahou shoujo Angelic Star. Although she volunteered to be a mahou shoujo, she still has a lot of complaint about the transforming process.


    "............ =_="
    "What's up with you, Hue-An? You look not happy."
    "Well, I can tolerate that my head is suspended in the sky like a foolish pumpkin, I even can tolerate that running the magical program in my mind and outputting the outcome in my eyes in the shape of stars which lets me look like a silly robot. But..."
    "But what?"
    "Why does my body have to do such a hilarious pose? I have it enough!"


    "Calm down, you will become Angelic Star soon, so please keep yourself elegant. I think you already know that's because the critical points of your body were set on your right heel and left inner shoulder. You have to click both of them at the same time for calling your wand out."
    "That's just the problem! Critical points? I will rather call them buttons! Why do you make buttons on my body for triggering functions of my parts? You really regard me as your robot, huh?"
    "Ahahaha, that's what happens naturally. Besides, many functions were installed on each of your parts, so managing them through buttons is more convenient than through spells or thoughts. And even when you are defeated and unconscious, I still can access and manipulate your body parts through those buttons. They are good things, please keep them on you happily, Angelic Star ;)"

沒有留言:

張貼留言