網頁

2017年11月9日 星期四

616 The Promenade

About pseudo fairies, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/207-this-is-not-me-kirinrin-has-unique.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/602-another-form-of-pseudo-fairies.html

    "Hello~ Time to come out, Bai-Ho(百合, lily)."
    "...I have never dressed up in such style, why?"
    "Why? Humm, that's a silly question. Bai-Ho, you are such a pure and innocent girl, like the most beautiful princess from the fairyland. I didn't dress up you; I just recovered your look for fitting your nature."
    "Than... thank you. But I still feel a bit embarrassed. Allow me to stay in this mode for more a while, please."
    "No problem! By the way, you needs...&Q@#X$!(summon a magical lily)"


    "Oh, a lily on my neck!"
    "My princess, please let this magical lily stay on your body before you come back, it symbols you. Would you like to let your body dance with me now? To me, you are really a wonderful lily."
    "Okay, I will. And... thank you very much, I... I like you >_<"
    "Wow! This is the best promenade in my life!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言