網頁

2017年8月24日 星期四

614 Summer Pool

About pseudo fairies, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/207-this-is-not-me-kirinrin-has-unique.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/602-another-form-of-pseudo-fairies.html

    Sophie has the phobia of exposing her body to others, but she likes to swimming very much. She copes with the paradox by transforming herself into the pseudo fairy form, such that she can send her headless real body to swim and no one can recognize her, and she also can convince herself that it's not her body at the moment because she is another one as a fairy.

    Today is a hot summer day, and Sophie comes back to the pool again. She is going to enjoy her favorite sport... "Sophie!" Somebody yells out her name.

    Sophie is horribly scared. "No...! I am not Sophie!" She shouts out and tuens back, a boy stands behind her.

    "Come on, I am your classmate and had seen your fairy form once. Though you has changed the appearance slightly, but your fairy form gives the same impression with the normal you do... Wow! This is my first time to see you in a swimsuit! Your body are... Amazing!"

    "Hey! Don't say something ridiculous like that! Forget this event, I had never met you here, okay?"

    "But... You do have a wonderful body, my brain has been impressed by the shape of your body..."


    "Oh! I had it enough! Erase my body's shape from your brain instantly! Or I will... I will... KILL YOU!!"

    ... It's a pleasant summer day, isn't it? ;)

沒有留言:

張貼留言