網頁

2017年8月25日 星期五

414 Vampire: Sad Love

About vampire, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/402-vampire-sonia-be-fake-of-fake-about.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/401-living-dead-zombies-vampires-there.html

    Jessica is a kind vampire, and she has a boyfriend, Paul. They enjoyed each other's company and really had a good time. However, the destiny always bulls them. Other evil vampires found Jessica, and she was forced to fight them.

    Before the battle, Jessica sacrificed her body to a monster deity for exchanging fighting power. Her head-off body became the base for carrying the monster deity, and it would be her weapon. She cast a magical circle to undertake her head.

    When Jessica has prepared herself, she asks Paul to come to her. "Dear, I have to go... Take care of yourself, don't make me worry about you. And, keep this for me."


    Jessica hands one thing to Paul. It looks like a lower torso. "Take this, a part of me. It's the real one, and another one in my body right now is just a magical projection."

    "Je... Jessica! Why do you give it to me? Won't you win the battle?"

    "Because it's the most important part of me. It has been fertilized with our love. Other parts of me are owned by the deity, and I begged it for leaving my lower torso for you."

    "Fertilized with our love...!? What do you mean?"

    "Be gentle to our daughter, Paul. Time to say good bye, farewell!"

    "Oh, wait, Jessica, WAIT!!... Please, don't go..."

沒有留言:

張貼留言