網頁

2017年8月3日 星期四

216 Chaos Of Love

    Witch Su Yu-Wen(蘇 鈺雯) is not skilled but gifted. She is also a pretty and graceful lady, possessed of a wonderfully calm temperament. Recently she starts to date a young guy, Wang Yun-Hao (王 元浩). Yun-Hao also knows that his girlfriend is a witch. Let's sit and see what's happened to Yun-Hao.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hello, I am Wang Yun-Hao, a 21-year-old college student. I have a wonderful girlfriend, Yu-Wen. She is the most gentle, lovable and elegant girl in the world, I love her so much. However, she is also a freak witch, sometimes she will become very weird.

    Today she will come to visit me. I told her that she can go to my home to wait for me before I complete my experiment. Later, I have done all things and prepare to go home.

    I walk on the street. Oh, Yu-Wen, my lovely Yu-Wen. Can't wait anymore to see you. I arrive my house and open the door. My girl is there!

   Oh yeah, my love, you're so... Hum?


    Holy cow, what do I see!? Oh! Again, my silly little cute witch has messed up with herself again. I reach out and touch her undefended chest, her chaotic thoughts come to me from her vulnerable body. My girl is bothering. Although she had tried her best to dress herself up before dating me, and she looks indeed awesome, but she is still considering that how to make herself more perfect for her love, me. Because of her unruly magic power, her thoughts were realized into reality in a special way. "Shall I wear another pair of sandals to make me look more elegant? Or I shall take a shorter skirt to make myself cuter? Or... Oh, here is Yun-Hao's home. How I wish I could stay here and look him all day long..."

    Wow, dear, I am deeply moved. I really really love you. I hold Yu-Wen's delicate body and say, "come back, baby. I want you to be a whole."


    "Ah... Yun-Hao! When did you come back home?" Yu-Wen looks a bit surprised. I don't say anything, just hug her tightly.

    My little witch, I will love you forever.

沒有留言:

張貼留言