網頁

2017年4月7日 星期五

214 Boring Time

    Some witches are similar to Black Cat, they have to do regular maintenance for themselves. For Hao Min-Mon, it will be a boring time. She has to set her parts onto magical vessels for reorganizing portions of her existence which were assigned to corresponding parts of her. In the same time, a golden plume pen will be used for writing magical codes into her main body through her neck cross section. A witch always has to forge herself.


    But the time is really boring, and Min-Mon's parts begin to play with each other. Suddenly, someone opens the door.

    "Hello, Min-Mon! I come for visiting you!"
    "Tina! Welcome!"

    Tina is the flying-head monster who lives only with one leg (http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/908-living-only-with-leg-about-flying.html). She is one of Min-Mon's best friends.

    "Hey, Tina, I have an idea! My head and left leg still have to stay here right now, but my main body is going to be freed. You can take it to go out to play."
    "Take away your main body? What do you mean?"
    "You see, my main body lacks head and a leg, and you just have head and a leg. Assemble your head and leg onto my main body and try to be a whole one with it. Wow! It must be very amazing!"
    "What? How can I assemble my own parts on to your body? That sounds impossible!"
    "Possible, because I am a witch. The only thing you have to do is placing your parts on the correct positions of my main body, then wait and see."
    "Well, sounds exciting. Only one more problem: we will have two right legs... Okay, not a big deal, haha."

沒有留言:

張貼留言