網頁

2017年2月4日 星期六

611 Being Transformed For You

About pseudo fairies, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/207-this-is-not-me-kirinrin-has-unique.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/602-another-form-of-pseudo-fairies.html

    Roxana's boyfriend, Adam, is a big fan of the famous anime character, robot heroine Tetsuko. He often tells Roxana those fantastic stories about Tetsuko's adventures. Roxana realizes that her boyfriend is totally fascinated by Tetsuko, and she also has been interested in the concept of being a robot girl.

    Today, Roxana tells Adam that she has a big surprise for him. She asks Adam to close his eyes. "Adam, I have found the way to make me become your Tesoko, the awesome robot heroine," Roxana says, "but it means that I will hand myself to you if I become your robot. So, promise me that you will cherish me if I transform myself for you."

    Although Adam has been confused, he still promises Roxana. "I am so happy, Adam! That eases my mind. Well, time to transform," Roxana says. She stares at Adam emotionally, then her head takes off and is undergoing the deformation.


    "Tetsuko's creator has the controller for commanding Tetsuko, right? You will get the controller, Adam," Roxana yells out with her final words, "and always remember, I love you..."

沒有留言:

張貼留言