網頁

2017年2月25日 星期六

127 Gifts For Life

About "the reformed Saint" Jin Chyo-Yue, please refer to
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2016/08/017a-jin-chyo-yue-rebirth-of-reformed.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2016/09/017b-jin-chyo-yue-rebirth-of-reformed.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2016/09/017c-jin-chyo-yue-rebirth-of-reformed.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2016/09/017d-jin-chyo-yue-rebirth-of-reformed.html

    I, an 18 years old girl, almost gave up myself. Hey, don't be rash. I will tell you why.

    Though I am a girl, but I found that I was attracted by another girl recently. She is May. Every time I watched May, I would be totally fascinated. She brightened me so much.

    However, as a strict Christian, being a lesbian isn't allowed. My love fought my belief, and my heart was tortured. I hated myself. I wanted to engrave my soul on a gravestone, then abandon it, if I could.

    Today, I distress myself again on the attic. "Ka!" Suddenly, a pair of female legs are landing in front of me. Soon I sense that some important parts of me are taken away by the legs, but I don't fear.

    "Hello, I send my legs here for shouldering your heart and soul. Please don't be afraid of them. I will come to you later." A tender voice arises in my mind. I watch the legs. The right leg bears my wounded heart. My belief becomes so hurtful to it. It seems that accepting my heart cracks the right leg, it shares my pain. The left leg carries my abandoned soul. The gravestone made for my soul seems too heavy to the left leg, and my self-abhorrence slapped at it.


    "Do you feel bad about my legs? Good girl, don't worry about them. They are stronger than you think," I turn back and see a lady. She is standing...no, floating behind me, "and here are your gifts!"


    "Courage, happiness, and self-forgiveness. Take them, you will need them for making up with yourself." The lady smiles at me, and she gives those gifts to me. "My legs will accomplish you for a while. Please let they continue keeping your heart and soul till recovered. While you place your soul and heart on my legs, my legs are de facto parts of your heart or soul."

    Oh, the amazing lady knows me well. I will cherish her wonderful honorable legs, such that I shall not hate my heart or soul since one of them become one with one of the legs. What a tender and careful lady!

    "I... Well, I welcome your legs for joining me! Wow, amazing, I can feel that! I just want to rename them as my soul keeper and heart keeper! I love them!" I yell.

    "I am glad that you like my legs as parts of you. Now, I have to go."

    "May I have one more question? Who are you? Aren't you an angel?"

    "No. Not an angel, I am a... Well, I am Jin Chyo-Yue. That's enough. Bye bye!" The lady smiles again, then she vanishes.

    I look at my new parts, touch the cracks and wipe sweat drops on them. Though they can't give me the answer of my question (love verses belief) directly, they will complete me, I believe!

沒有留言:

張貼留言