網頁

2015年12月17日 星期四

606 Pseudo Fairy: Lazy Body

About pseudo fairy (and Ria), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/207-this-is-not-me-kirinrin-has-unique.html

    Ria has met a handsome boy recently, such that she becomes romantic. She thinks that her body isn't attractive enough, and she wants to improve her figure by taking exercise. However, she finds that her body is too lazy (actually the lazy one is herself) for her to achieve the goal. Ria feels somehow depressed.

    One day, Ria takes beer and then dismisses her body for transforming herself to the fairy-form again. She looks at her body and sighs, doesn't she deserve to have a bouncy and sexy body?

    Meanwhile, her friend Nicanor comes in. Ria looks at him and asks:
    "How do you view my body? It's lay, but somehow sexy and pretty, right? Come here! I permit you to touch my body parts! Take my legs! Don't they look great? Heehee."

4 則留言: