網頁

2015年12月1日 星期二

304 Bonsai Obake

About heterogeneous magical beings, please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/301-heterogeneous-magical-beings-in.html

    Bonsai(盆栽) is a Japanese pronunciation of the earlier Chinese term "penzai", it's an art form using miniature trees grown in delicate pots. Bonsai is a slice of the nature, and one who plants bonsai will invest feelings and love on it.

    Bonsai obake (potted tree monster, 盆栽お化け) is such a monster which was transformed from bonsai. Since she can sense your feelings and love, she has her own face for responding your emotions. Leaves became her green hair, fruits became her headwear, and the stem became her face. She loves you because she was formed from your love.


    "Alas..."
    "You sigh again. Well, I think it maybe better for me to have a human-like body."
    "Huh? Why? I mean, since you are actually a plant, why do you need such a body?"
    "Because if I have my own human-like body, then I can hug you everytime when you feel depressed! >_<"
    "Wow! Oh my... oh my OH MY! My dear, I am gonna cry! QQ"
    "Foolish master, don't cry! Or you will also make me cry..."

沒有留言:

張貼留言