網頁

2015年12月19日 星期六

406 Vampire: The Connector

About vampire, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/401-living-dead-zombies-vampires-there.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/402-vampire-sonia-be-fake-of-fake-about.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/404-humble-good-vampire-about-vampire.html

    Steve is a young handsome guy, but he isn't satisfied with himself. He has a secret that actually he wants himself to be a pretty woman. No, he isn't a gay. Steve does love females, he's just eager to become his favorites. "If you love something, it's so naturally that you surely want yourself to be that thing!" Steve often yells in his heart, but he never talks about it.

    One day, Steve walks by an abandoned church. Suddenly he gets a voice arisen in his mind: "Come to me, boy. I have heard your desire, and you will have a chance to make it here. Come to me."

    Surprised Steve is led by the voice. He walks into the church and finds a basement. When he pushes the door open, a weird scene comes into his eyes.


    "Oh my God! Gosh, what the..."
    "Don't be tensioned, boy. Nothing will hurt you here. My name is Silvana, nice to meet you."
    "Well... All right, my name is Steve,nice to meet you. You are... just a head?"
    "Haha, not precisely. In fact I was a vampire, a COMPLETE vampire. You see, my legs are in front of me... my head, and my troso is hanged there."
    "You was...? And what are you now?"
    "You're really sensitive and smart, deserve to be me. I was captured by exorcists 7 years ago. This church is their base, and here is their lab. They brought here and devided me into several parts. They did experiments on my parts, and some portions of my parts were destroyed such I couldn't return to be a whole vampire. Then the Church changed the policy, so they evacuated and abandoned this lab 3 years ago, and left my sealed parts here."
    "Okay, I got it. So that how do you accomplish my desire?"
    "My destroyed portions need to be rebuilt to revive me. If you permit, we can abstract your existence out of you and mix it with other monsters' meat to form substitutes of those portions, and then reassemble myself. In such way, you will be merged into me, your existence will be supplement to my damaged existence, and finally you will become a eternal beauty, a beautiful vampire!"
    "That sounds not bad, but if you merge me into you, will I keep my feeling and mind? Or I will become just your body parts?"
    "Good question. When you come into me, you will share my feelings, my emotions, and my affections. I also can share yours. In fact, our feelings and wills will be two sides to one coin."
    "Okay, but how about if you cheat me?"
    "I won't, no, I can't cheat you. My lost portions are neck and thighs, they connect my brain to my heart, and my body to my beautiful legs, my most valuable and significant parts. That is, you will be the connector of my parts. without you, my parts will be separated meaningless things. Actually it will be that you control me, not I control you when we become one."
    "Very attractive! But why do you let me take great advantage of you? Not very reasonable."
    "Because my head is listening to your wish now, not mine, Steve. The church had done harsh things to my heart, and finally they convinced it to be Christian by surreal force. Then my Christian rejected my other parts to be one with it, and it froze itself. Though my head is still functional, but it didn't operate before you come here. Your enthusiasm of being a beauty raises me up, let's make it together!"
    "Last question, what will happen to my original body?"
    "When we become one vampire, we can suck it's blood and let it to be our most faithful servant. Think, it's your body, and your brain and heart are still there! How many things we can do with it? Really exciting and fascinating, right?"
    "Okay, deal! Just do it!"

2 則留言: