網頁

2015年8月4日 星期二

705 Robot Boy and Monster Girl's Pure Love

About flying-head monsters(FHM), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/903-flying-head-monsters-there-are-some.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/904-flying-head-monsters-b-not-all-of.html

    Ming-kai is a robot boy. One day, his classmate, Yu-Hue, dismantled him. Then Yu-Hue stood in front of
 Ming-Kai's headless body silently.

M: "Yu-Hue! What are you going to do on me?"
Y: "...Ming-Kai, I have to ask you, don't you know I like you so much? Can't you feel that?"
M: "Ouch... I can feel. But you see! I am just a robot!"
Y: "So what?"
M: "Can't you understand? I am just an artificial piece, not a real human! you can't love the assembly of electronic and mechanical devices! I don't deserve a human girl's love!"
Y: "So I ask why. Well, you see."

    Yu-Hue's head took off from her neck. It flew to Ming-Kai's body, and landed on his neck. Ming-Kai was shocked.

Y: "I am actually a flying-head monster. You aren't a real boy, and I am also not a real girl. Your head is detachable, so is mine. Now, tell me why can't we love each other?"

2 則留言: