網頁

2015年8月27日 星期四

504 Magical Android: War Between Two Legs

About magical androids, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/04/601-magical-android-creating-myself-kuo.html

    Lan-Fei is a magical android assembled from most excellent parts which were made of best surreal things gathered by her creator, no wonder that she is very wonderful. Thus, sometimes Lan-Fei still feels that somehow there's something wrong with herself despite she can't identify it clearly. She discusses the feeling with her creator.

    "Master, thank you for creating me. I enjoy being myself a lot. However, sometimes I have the feeling that my parts seem to can't get along with each other well, I don't know why. For example, my left leg possesses a negative emotion toward the right one, so does my right leg. They are so similar, and both of them take shares of my existence. How can I hate me? Unreasonable, but it really happens! how do you explain that?" Lan-Fei asks.

    "I see. Well, Lan-Fei, have you heard the parable of the war between a snail's tentacles ( http://idiomsgallery.blogspot.tw/2008/09/petty-squabble.html )?"

    "Yes, I know that story."

    "Very good. As you know, I tried my best to collect fantastic stuff for casting your parts to form the best you. You are very pretty, gentle, and smart. Your glorious quality comes from your excellent parts, and it also makes your parts willing to be you. However, excellence brings pride, and pride makes one blind. For example, one of your legs will think that it's superior to another. Your right leg may look down your left leg, and your left leg may hate right leg. Both will view each other as the rival and compete against each other. Similar to the parable, it's the war between your two legs, they just don't understand how huge the world is."


    "Wow, so... What shall I do? My parts shall be partners instead of rivals! I love all of my parts created by you. If they hate each other, I will be very sad!"

    "Don't worry too much about that. They don't really hate each other; they just want to be the number one of you. For one of your parts, you actually consist of it and other parts, how can it love you and hate others? Detach one of your legs, hug it and express your love, and you will find the truth ; )"

沒有留言:

張貼留言