網頁

2022年6月10日 星期五

 194(b) Two Witches And To Lovers

Previous Episode:
https://taoyundao.blogspot.com/2022/06/two-witches-and-two-little-partners.html

    Since the two witches can exchange their physical components, they try to explore the possibility of multiple constructions of their existences. For example, they will try to embody one's existence on another's entire physical body. They want to undergo the experience of being one with another's mind and heart, and some interesting things will happen to them.

=So You Love Me=

    Black Cat got her identity implanted onto White Dove's physical parts, and those parts had been reintegrated to be the girl Huang Ru-Jun.

    Now, Huang Ru-Jun takes White Dove's brain to think, takes White Dove's heart to feel, but she is Huang Ru-Jun. She senses the love for Black Cat from her heart -previous  White Dove's heart- and has a subtle feeling. That's so weird but sweet. She wants to tease White Dove.

"Uh huh, dear White Dove, you do love me, right?"
"What...! What are you talking about!? O-O"
"Heehee, it's no use playing dumb. See, this is my heart which came from your physical constituents. Oh my, it makes me to love myself. I don't know how to describe the feeling. ^w^"
"Hey! Stop saying that! Don't play with my pure heart! >x<"
"Well, it's mine, though. And I want to see my images inside your mind! XD"

=Make Me Love You=

    White Dove got her identity implanted onto Black Cat's physical parts, and those parts had been reintegrated to be the girl Huang Ling-Lai.

"How about it? Can you make my previous heart love you?"
"Well, I feel it likes me, but... not love..."
"See, as I told you, Black Cat doesn't keep such kind of affection toward Ayase, although she does likes her."
"Ayase is in the Oumae main house right now! Alas, I have it enough... Unfairly, White Dove is the only one who really love another. I am so exhausted~"
"That's fine. At least, I allow you to turn my previous heart to be which can love you. Try your best. Oh, by the way, here is my current head, take it."
"Isn't it my previous head? What do you want me to do with it?"
"You can hold it, look it, and embrace it. Try to make your current body bond with Ayase through Ayase's head."
"...It's so freak to hold my previous head and to induce my current heart to love it. Okay, I will try. Besides, Iam not Ayase! I am Huang Ling-Lai, the one who belongs to your Huang! And Ayase can be considered as your mother right now! >O<"

沒有留言:

張貼留言