網頁

2019年4月2日 星期二

161 Back To Back

"The Disappearance Of Black Cat" 113a~c:
https://taoyundao.blogspot.com/2015/04/113a-disappearance-of-black-cat-i-about.html
https://taoyundao.blogspot.com/2015/05/113b-disappearance-of-black-cat-ii.html
https://taoyundao.blogspot.com/2015/05/113c-disappearance-of-black-cat-iii.html

    Because of the "Oumaelization" of Mei-Xian (https://taoyundao.blogspot.com/2019/03/160-great-infection-this-story-follows.html), Black Cat also got affected deeply. She even had the feeling of that she didn't really know who she really is. Yes, she is known as the famous witch Black Cat, but she also is the normal girl Huang Ru-Jun. Black Cat knew that Huang Ru-Jun is true from the event "The Disappearance Of Black Cat". However, does it mean that Black Cat is fake?

    Black Cat, or shall be said as Huang Ru-Jun, has two legs just like other people. Normally one's legs walk in the same direction, but this time Huang Ru-Jun's legs don't. One of her legs carries her original self, and another carries the property of the one who she wants herself to be, the Black Cat. Both of them stand in opposite directions for preparing to go on different ways.


...
......
.........
    Well, unlike Huang Ru-Jun, Black Cat is smart, mighty and elegant, but she is still carried by Huang Ru-Jun's coarse leg, she has to be carried out on Huang Ru-Jun's body parts, like silly face, foolish wide head and short legs. And Huang Ru-Jun is me.

    On the other hand, does Huang Ru-Jun dislike Black Cat? Huang Ru-Jun is a religious Catholic Christian, but Black Cat is a witch and can't believe in God in essence. How can I make myself o be turned as a pagan witch?

    "Black Cat" is a property which was designed from the wish of my recondite self and can be applied to me, so it's possible for me to change it. Let me open it and try to rewrite its property...

...
......
.........
    Oh, wait, do I really want to do that?

    Black Cat can tolerate Huang Ru-Jun, the inferior version of herself, but Huang Ru-Jun can't?

    I... what shall I do... I don't know...

沒有留言:

張貼留言