網頁

2019年3月13日 星期三

720 You Are Really A Fool

About flying-head monsters(FHM), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/903-flying-head-monsters-there-are-some.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/904-flying-head-monsters-b-not-all-of.html

    Flying-head monster Zi-Chi(子琪) lacks self-confidence. She is short and not pretty, thus she doesn't think that anyone will fall in love with her. However, she does have a close male friend, Zi-Hao(自豪). She likes Zi-Hao very much but never tells him about her affection.

    Today is Zi-Chi's birthday, and Zi-Hao comes to visit her. He asks Zi-Chi to take off her head. Zi-Chi wonders about why, despite she follows Zi-Hao's instruction. She leaves her body and turns her head to face another side.


    Zi-Hao hands a bouquet to Zi-Chi's headless body and says: "Zi-Chi, happy birthday to you! Today, I will let you know an important thing. That's-- I love you! Be my girlfriend, please!"

    "Wow, wha..wha..what are you saying? Ooooooh don't tease me please... How could it be true!? " Zi-Chi doesn't turn her head back. She doesn't dare to face Zi-Hao right now.

    "Zi-Chi, I really mean it. I know you don't have confidence on your self, but I really love her! Oh~ You see, your headless body is trembling. Perhaps it's short and not well-made, I still wanna embrace this innocent and fragile little thing~"

    "Huh? Short and not well-made!? Are you speaking about my body? You!... Hey! I am angry!"

    "Haha, don't mind, my baby. At least, you are not nervous now. Can I kiss you? Honestly, everytime when I see your head flying in the air, I always wanna kiss your cheek. You are my apple over the sky."

    "@&$*#%!! Pooh! Bad boy! Zi-Hao, you are really a fool! But..." Zi-Chi says, "only a fool like you will like me... So, please cherish this not well-made body and mediocre head, okay? If you don't cherish them, I will be very sad..."

    Zi-Hao smiles and steps forward. He hugs the little body and kisses the tiny face, and tears come out from two lovely eyes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言