網頁

2019年3月10日 星期日

520 Magical Android: The Last Wish

About magical androids, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/04/601-magical-android-creating-myself-kuo.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/08/502-uncompleted-magical-android-about.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/08/503-magical-android-pop-out-about.html

    Sachiko (幸子, "the girl of happiness") is a magical android-- well, strictly speaking, she isn't most of the time. Normally, she is just a set of artificial female body parts includes arms, legs and the head. She isn't completed because she doesn't have her own torso. If Sachiko wanted to be a whole, she has to "borrow" her central body from other beings. That will be another one's last wish.

    For example, today Sachiko heard a dying old man's last wish. Her head, arms and legs flew to the old man and lined up in front of him. The old man's last wish came out from him and went to the middle position between Sachiko's parts. That last wish activated Sachiko's body parts. Finally Sachiko got her central body, and the old man got capable legs, arms and a head for accomplishing his wish.


    "My last wish is... Go on the cherry blossom viewing for my last time. I am old enough and can go to die anytime, but after all, it's spring. I really want to memory everything and everyone in my life under the cherry blossom once more."

    "Roger. Walk with this pair of legs, catch falling petals with these two hands, smell and watch wonderful cherry blossom with this Sachiko's head. With your last wish, I can be Sachiko, the girl of happiness. I am you, and you are me."

    Sachiko is walking under the cherry blossom, and the old man is satisfied. At least, in the end of life, the happiness may come.

沒有留言:

張貼留言