網頁

2019年2月27日 星期三

420 Vampire: Hug It Immediately

About vampire, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/402-vampire-sonia-be-fake-of-fake-about.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/401-living-dead-zombies-vampires-there.html

    Kaori is a vampire girl, but she's impure. Her central body belongs to human, it's weak and fragile. However, Akira had never been troubled with that whatever a human girl or a vampire she is, until she met Akira.

    Kaori sensed that she liked Akira, but she worried about that her vampire characteristic might scare Akira. She tried to discuss things about vampires with Akira and implied Akira about her truth. Unfortunately, Kaori found that Akira is so chicken-hearted. Even showing Kaori's "vampire mode" photo (Kaori told Akira that it's an edited) to Akira would scare him. Seeing beloved one didn't dare to look the photo of her reality, Kaori felt hurt.

    Finally, Kaori made a decision. She called Akira to go to an abandoned park where few people tread. When Akira arrived, Kaori transformed herself into the vampire battling mode. She separated her ferocious vampire parts (head and legs) from her human central body. Her powerful blood formed magical claws and wings to help her to fight.



    "Yes, I am really a vampire, Akira. But I am also a girl who fall in love with you. Now I show my truth to you, what's your answer?"
 Kaori said.

    "Oh my... I... I... Kaori, I also like you very much, but... Oh! It's so scaring!!!"

    "Gosh, you hurt my heart once more... Anyway, since you also like me as a girl, I don't hesitate anymore. Akiri, I don't push you too much. First step, hug my central body immediately!"

    "Kaori, I... I will... Alas! I'm scared!!!"

    "Hey! I have had it enough! Shut your mouth and just do! It's an order! Wanna be beaten by me?"

    "Wuuuuuu... I will try..." Akira went to hug Kaori's central body nervously.

    "Ow...Finally, I am being hugged by you... Isn't my body soft and warm? It's the human part of me. The heart which belongs to you is inside this sector, too. Can you fell it? Akari, I love you."

    "Kaori, though I'm a bit scared, it's very comfortable to hug your body. I love you, too. Thank you for accepting such a coward to be your boyfriend. Not your human part, I will try my best to be close to your vampire parts. Your legs, your head, they are so lovely. I want myself to love them!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言