網頁

2018年10月21日 星期日

619 Virtual Idol

About pseudo fairies, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/207-this-is-not-me-kirinrin-has-unique.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/602-another-form-of-pseudo-fairies.html

    Hue-An is a mature office lady, she's pretty and modest. However, she has a secret. She is actually a little in her heart. The most famous virtual singer is her idol, and she doesn't let anyone know, except her best friend, Miao-Miao.

    Today, Hue-An and Miao-Miao practices yoga together. Hue-An tells Miao-Miao that she can do a special thing on herself, and she will show that to Miao-Miao.

    Hue-An sits on a chair, suddenly she stands up... Well, more precisely, her head stands up.


    "Miao-Miao, you see, I can make myself to be the one I want myself to be!"

    "Wow! It's amazing! But... Your face is still the original one, isn't it?"

    "Um... Honestly, I don't regard it as my face right now. It's my mask..."

    "Okay, then, why do you wear your original face as your mask?"

    "Cuz it's so embarrassing to show my new face! You will know the one whom I always want myself to be."

    "Well, though I already know. Isn't she the virtual singer that you love? I know..."

    "Hey! Stop! Don't speak that out! > <"

沒有留言:

張貼留言