網頁

2017年10月8日 星期日

815 Mahou Shoujo: Heritage

About mahou shoujo (magical girl), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/905-mahou-shoujo-magical-girls-mahou.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/906-witch-monsters-and-defeated-mahou.html
About Li Yong-Chun and his/her wife, please read
https://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2017/09/132a-smell-of-spring-i-about-huangli.html
https://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2017/09/132b-smell-of-spring-ii-previous.html

    Hi, little girl, you are lucky to be the chosen one as the next Grand Mohou Shoujo of Taoyundao, but you are also unfortunate for being that.

    Sorry, for me for selecting you. I know I am cruel to you, but it can't be helped. I have no more time.

    As a mahou shoujo, I signed the contract with this island Taoyundao for protecting itself, that's why I am the Grand Mohou Shoujo of Taoyundao.

    I devoted myself to Taoyundao. This is a lovable place, I love it so much. However, as time flies, I almost exhaust everything of me. Honestly, I am going to be ruined. I will become ashes soon.

    Little girl, will you please to take the responsibility for the peace of this lovable land?


    You see, the wand comes out from my broken body. It's the embodiment of my contract, the Wand Taoyundao. Take it. Despite I am almost emptied, all of my leftover will be absorbed into the wand such that I still can help you when you become the next Grand Mohou Shoujo of Taoyundao.

    Yeah, I don't hold any magical power or energy right now, but I have experience, knowledge and determination. You will need them.

    Little girl, time to say goodbye. Good luck to you.

    Hum, my name? Well, you will know it when you hold the wand, I can tell you before that.

    My name is Li Yong-Chun (李 詠春). Though I am a mahou shoujo, I ever had a wife... Oh, I miss her deadly. Chun-Xiang, time to get together with you again, just wait for me a bit more.

    Oh my... Okay, I can't keep myself anymore. Take the wand, little girl! Farewell!


    "Protceting Taoyundao? Can I make it? Help me, senpai... Wait, her WIFE?"

沒有留言:

張貼留言