網頁

2017年3月12日 星期日

412 Vampire Sonia: Under Reforming

Sonia's story:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/402-vampire-sonia-be-fake-of-fake-about.html
More about living deads:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/11/401-living-dead-zombies-vampires-there.html

    As the saying goes, "if there's a demon king, there is a hero". For Sonia, even she is such a terrible vampire, there also exists a brave wizard who wants to change her and be her soulmate.

    Wizard Merlin sensed the weak aura from Sonia's reviving body parts. He sneaked into the art collector's showroom and stole Sonia. In his house, Merlin held Sonia's parts in his hands and caressed them one by one. He accessed Sonia's emotions and memories through his magic skills, and was totally moved by them. Especially when he read Sonia's heart, her anger, pain, sadness and care for partners flowed into Merlin violently and drove him to cry. Merlin hugged Sonia's headless and limbless torso tightly, he found that he had already loved this girl. He wanted to help and rescue Sonia.

    However, if Merlin let Sonia revive in the original way, she would be the most horrible vampire and might destroy Taoyundao. Merlin decided to "change" Sonia by "modifying" her body parts before her rebirth...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Good morning, Sonia! Wow, you look still so gorgeous today! My baby!"
    "......"
    "Awww, don't you want to talk to me? Please don't, that will make me sad because I love you!"
    "Great, you love a head set on a stupid huge pottery piece, you're really a freak."

    Sonia's head was placed on the top of a magical pottery container. Her spinal cord is inside it. "Eyes" on the surface of the pottery piece represented Sonia's different thoughts. Merlin could manipulate Sonia's thoughts through adjusting those eyes (not instantly).

    "Hey! That was not what I like to do on you! I really love you, the whole you, and I will reassemble you one day!"
    "Shut up. You are so annoying."
    "Hahaha, come on, you don't really hate me, I just know that. It's your mind which speculates that you hate me with thoughts, but that's not true."
    "Nonsense! Get out of here, I... Oh, well..."


    Sonia's lower half was walking to them. It seemed pretty cheerfully. Merlin installed a special magical device on it. Vampires are install, and their body parts will self-heal automatically if they are damaged. The device was used for controlling the self-healing process. If Sonia's lower half was forming to be the part of the unwanted cruel vampire, the device would slightly damage the newly-grown unwanted tissues and direct the lower half to form the portion again. By damaging and reforming, the device "modified" Sonia's lower half to be a "good" vampire's parts bit by bit.

    "Okay, here you are. You manipulate my body parts for making me to love you, I also know that. You have already won. Here's me, take it as the reward."
    "Hehe, don't say like that. It's true that I love you and hope you will be my mate, but my real wish is remaking you as a good vampire for enjoying happiness. Try to love, hate isn't enjoyable. Please come with me."
    "Don't play dumb, you do it for your selfish desire. You want to re-design me to be your perfect lover. Well, I admire that you almost achieve your goal. All of my parts, include this head, all expect that the whole Sonia will love you. You even can cancel my reasonable disgusting feeling of being manipulated. Awesome."
    "Sonia, do you really wish my success?"
    "Honestly, yes. As I said, you have won. I even worry about that if you can deal with my upper half well or not. My lower half is almost tamed, it just performs like a normal cute girl's lower half, and I do like to have such a half of me. However, my upper half bears too much sins and pains, it's the core part of me that can make me to be the most fearsome vampire. Be careful, please. Make me to be your dearest girl, I think that the whole me will love you and enjoy being loved by you. For that matter, we are partners. I will assist you in modifying my parts for manipulating the whole me."
    "Oh Sonia... I will try my best, I promise!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言