網頁

2017年1月20日 星期五

811 Mahou Shoujo: Manipulate Myself For Freeing Me

About mahou shoujo (magical girl), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/905-mahou-shoujo-magical-girls-mahou.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/906-witch-monsters-and-defeated-mahou.html

    Hung Shyo-Li (洪 秀麗) is viewed as the queen in her high school. She always gets high grades in every course, and she is also good at sports. Besides, her family is very rich and famous. She also has been elected as the chairman of students' association. She owns many fans in school, they call her "the almighty princess".

    Hu Jin-Da is one of Shyo-Li's classmates. He admires Shyo-Li so much, and he really loves her. He thinks that he is not worthy of being Shyo-Li's mate, but he doesn't want to give up his love such easily. He joined the students' association and was appointed as the deputy chairman by Shyo-Li.

    One day, Jin-Da gets the chance to talk with Shyo-Li alone in the association room. He says many of students think that Shyo-Li is such a wonderful and perfect girl, and--- he is one if them.

    "Wow, deputy chairman, I guess, you will tell me that you like then?" Shyo-Li smiles. "Not just like, I... I love... Well, I even don't dare to say love, I worship you!" Jin-Da replies.

    "Worship? Hahaha... Excuse me, but that's funny. You can just say you love me, and I will be pleasured. To me, everyone's love is valuable. I will take it seriously no matter I will accept or not. Okay, I understand your affection for me from the word worship, so I will like to let you know more about me. At first, have you heard of mahou shoujo?"

    Shyo-Li tells Jin-Da all secrets of mahou shoujo, and herself actually is a mahou shoujo. She was not perfect from the beginning, but her family needed her to be perfect. Shyo-Li has high IQ, but she isn't diligent and well-behaved naturally. Shyo-Li was very naughty and hated to study when she was a little girl, and her parents scolded her day by day. Finally Shyo-Li decided to contract with a mysterious being she met to be a mahou shoujo. She wanted to get the ability for manipulating her own self.

    When Shyo-Li held her magical wand first time, she adjusted properties of her parts for being the perfect girl her parents wanted. She felt that she had given up something of herself, but she couldn't help it. Her ego was totally bound.

    "Now, in front of you, this is the perfect Shyo-Li as the one whom you are well acquainted with... Wand out!" Shyo-Li took off her head and called her wand out, then she handed her head to Jin-Da.


    "Take my wand, I will let you own me. You can manipulate me with the wand. You said you worship me, right? You can alter me, modify my parts, and deconstruct the perfect girl in your heart with the wand. I want to be changed. Dare you?"















沒有留言:

張貼留言