網頁

2017年1月30日 星期一

711 Love All Of Me

About flying-head monsters(FHM), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/903-flying-head-monsters-there-are-some.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/904-flying-head-monsters-b-not-all-of.html

    Xyun-Xyun (萱萱) is a flying-head monster. She has dated Wei-Wen for several weeks, but just her head would come to meet Wei-Wen. At first, Wei-Wen felt a bit uncomfortable that he could only date a head, but later he became glad. Xyun-Xyun is sweet and cute, no matter she has a body or not, Wei-Wen would like to be her boyfriend. He confessed his love to Xyun-Xyun.

    Xyun-Xyun was so surprised. She also loved Wei-Wen, but she didn't agree with Wei-Wen immediately. "Wei-Wen, let me lead you to my body first," she said, "then tell me about your decision that time."

    They went to Xyun-Xyun's house, and her body was waiting for them there. "Wei-Wen, this is my body," Xyun-Xyun said, "as you see, it's not perfectly shaped. My legs aren't long enough, and profiles of my shanks are... rough, haha. Other body curves of mine aren't beautiful, and you're a perfectionist, I know."


    "But it's just my body, the most important part of me. If you love me, surely you shall love my body, too. I am a flying-head monster, but that doesn't mean you can treat my head and my body differently. My head and my body belong to the same girl, Xyun-Xyun. Would you accept this body to be the object that you love? Would you?"

沒有留言:

張貼留言