網頁

2016年2月21日 星期日

911 Please Beat My Nature


    Laura is a weird robot. She has the face of a pretty woman, and a cheap robotic body. She works as an assistant in a college AI lab. Laura doesn't talk too much, but if you need her help, she will try her best. Students love her and consider her as the masterpiece of professor Chen.

    Among those students, one of them who was named Thomas especially loves Laura. He doesn't just view Laura as a robot; he also views her as a girl, an lovely girl.

    One day, Thomas confessed his love to Laura.

    "THANK YOU, THOMAS. HOWEVER, I AM A ROBOT AND CAN NOT BE YOUR LOVER. SORRY FOR IT." Laura rejected Thomas's suggestion.

    "That's not the point! Laura, you are a wonderful girl to me, not just a robot! You do have a human heart, a kind heart, I can sense it!" Thomas retorted Laura's statement.

    They argued the matter over for hours. Finally Laura told Thomas that she really understood Thomas truly loved her. She was moved, and she had to tell him the truth: she isn't a robot actually.

    "IN FACT I AM A SUCCUBUS. MY BODY IS VERY SEXY AND SEDUCTIVE. IT IS FILLED WITH DESIRES AND CAN ENSLAVE A MAN IN A GLANCE. I HATE SUCH A BODY AND ASKED PROFESSOR CHEN TO MOVE MY HEAD TO THIS ROBOT. I WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT THAT BODY."

    "What the? Ridiculous, I can't believe it!"

    "FOLLOW ME, I WILL SHOW YOU. IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME, PLEASE DON'T SURRENDER YOURSELF TO MY BODY." Laura brought Thomas to a secret lab.


    "Wowowowowow this is OHOHOH~ My God I... Aaaar---!"
    "THOMAS, CLAM DOWN AND RESIST YOUR DESIRE. PROVE THAT YOUR LOVE IS TRUE AND STRONG."
    "Ooo...okay... Well, I...Aaaar! My Queen! Let me be your slave!!! Permit me to kiss your honorable feet!"
    "THOMAS!!! ARE YOU JUST ANOTHER SILLY AND LAMENTABLE GUY!? HEY, COME BACK!"

    However, Thomas's mind was totally grabbed by Laura's body. He was driven by sexual urge to pull Laura's head and attached it on Laura's body. The completed Laura looked at Thomas and sighed. She would have one more slave, but she still couldn't get the true love.

    Laura stood up and felt her real body. She laid fingers on Thomas's face and let Thomas embrace her torso, then she kissed kissed Thomas, and tears came out of her eyes.

4 則留言: