網頁

2015年7月21日 星期二

114d Afternoon Talk 04


Previous episode:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/07/114b-afternoon-talk-02-previous-episode_17.html
First episode:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/07/114a-afternoon-talk-01-about-ayase.html

    "Hey, next is my turn! That strange church changes Ayase a lot, and it provides Ayase another style to fight though Ayase still can't embody her blessed legs into divine weapons. Now Ayase emits divine power out of the cross-shaped stigmata on her chest to annihilate the enemy, and she also can form her power into an angel-shaped spell. Her limbs are charged by her new power, too. She can easily break a wall. Wow! It's so exciting that a straight and childish cute Ayase is converted to be a mature, dangerous and sexy lady! She has been bent, oh my, oh my~" Jack says excitedly.


    "Constrain yourself, Jack. But your idea isn't bad. The church will request Ayase to fight their enemies, including heresis, heathens, and infidels, not just supernatural evils. Ayase's divine ray can neutralize her opponents' bad thoughts towards her beliefs and church, and she may send her virtual angel into opponents. It will access and analyze beliefs, personalities and consciences of her opponents for Ayase such that Ayase will know how to deal with them," Black Cat says.

    "Oh very good, by your words, that means I have to fight you, right? Why do we have to wait till the moment you said? Let's start the time anytime, you freak head-detachable paganish witches and magicians!"

    "Whoo~ Ayase, you wanna fight us? Would you hate me because my head is detachable? And you call me a pagan? Do you forget you are the one who set the cross on my neck ( http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/black-cats-pseudo-family-black-cat.html )? I became a Christian just because of you! How can you go such far to me?" Tamako sobs.

    "Ta... Tamako, that's not what I mean, really. I never want to hurt you, sorry..." Ayase answers.

    "Then prove it. Hug my pseudo head, like Kyo often does," Tamako hands her pseudo head to Ayase.

    "Eh, but your pseudo head was made from Black Cat's heathen power... Huh, well, it's fine. Excuse me, you are my only Christian fellow here, dear Tamako," Ayase hugs Tamako's pseudo head.

    "Tamoko often lets Kyo hug her head? She's such an innocent girl. And Kyo, my evil brother, I can't believe that you even stretch your clutches toward Tamako," Kirinrin stares at Kyo.

    "Ha, haha, ahahahaha... Oh, well, by the way, will Ayase exhaust power gathered from the church after battles? Since that power isn't generated by her original faith," Kyo trys to alter the topic.

    "She will. Not only her new power, Ayase's new beliefs and faith are injected into her by the church. She still has the knowledge of her original Catholic beliefs, and it conflicts with everything the strange church teaches her. Ayase must come back the church often for suppressing her original Catholic beliefs and for recharging her new power. As time go by, Ayase will get herself used to that. She will know her head is really detached, but she even won't be surprised anymore. Later Ayase's body even will detach her head voluntarily and go to the church each time when Ayase is conscious of something wrong or has no enough power," Black Cat says.


    "Fantastic!! I want that Ayase, I want!" Jack yells out.

沒有留言:

張貼留言