網頁

2015年7月7日 星期二

114a Afternoon Talk 01


About Ayase the White Exorcist, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/rival-as-best-friend-ayase-one-of-witch.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/016-keeper-of-ayases-faith-about-ayase.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/12/110-maintenance-day-about-ayase-white.html

    In a Sunday afternoon, after the worship in the church, Ayase has a tea party with her friends, including Black Cat, Kirinrin, Kyo, Mina, Jack, and Tamako. Meanwhile, Ayase starts to talk about her future.

    "When I am 19 years old, I will go to the college and major in literature. I will become beautiful and graceful, and my blessed legs will still assist me in fighting the evil. They are so perfect and I am so lucky to have them! Maybe I will be very popular since the day I enter the college, and... and I may meet a wonderful boy there! Besides my appearances and cuteness, he also must be attracted by my pure heart chivalrous deeds. Oh, he may be a faithful Christian. If so, I hope I could detach my blessed legs and hand them to him, he will use them for protecting me, hehehe," Ayase says.


    "Great, that sounds really romantic, Ayase. However I doubt that whatever your dream will come true. You are way too religious for normal guys. Yes, you will be popular, but you may be viewed as a living series of chain-linked beads with cute face since you will preach oftenly even when you are dating him," Kirinrin says.

    "What the...! Hey, Kirinrin, what are you talking about?" Ayase shouts.

    "Good point. In fact, if Ayase's he prefers legs more, Ayase will become a walking Bible with pretty legs to him. Oh~ If I have such a Bible, I will be the most faithful Christian instantly~ " Kyo says.

    "A walking Bible! Ouch, don't look my blessed legs that way with your fetish, Kyo! >_<"


沒有留言:

張貼留言