網頁

2015年1月4日 星期日

112a You Raise Myself Up (I)

    About Li Mei-Xian, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/black-cats-legendary-mother-black-cats.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/the-filthiest-holy-lady-and-her.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/009-freedom-with-internal-conflict.html

    Transmitting of Mei-Xian's legs was intercepted while she traveled to another world. Existences of her legs were projected to the place differed with where she wanted to embodied her body. And quickly, Mei-Xian felt that the operating of her heart and mind got disturbed. She became girlish and caring about her look. That was such an amazing change because Mei-Xian had reached the Way(Tao) long time ago and her ego was very stable. Because the state of herself was altered and in a chaos, Mei-Xian had to let Mei-Ling, her another property arise from her ego to deal with the event.

    Mei-Ling detected those lost legs, and soon she found them. When she arrived the place, Mei-Ling met a weird wizard. She surprisingly found that her high-heels were transformed to be flats by the wizard, and it affected her personality.

    Mei-Ling started to talk to the wizard. He said that he had known Mei-Xian for a long period of time, and she meant a lot to him. He told Mei-Ling that he knew Mei-Xian's formal and elegant high-heels had the symbolistic influence on the dignity of Mei-Xian's ego, so he transformed them to be flats for lighting Mei-Xian's personality and awaking her girlish heart.

    "You make it. Myself starts to change hairstyle and look herself in the mirror. My heart ripples because a warm current is coming from my feet, and each of my parts is enjoying the feeling. Congratulations, you do raise myself up," Mei-Ling spoke to the wizard, "thank you for treating my legs gently, would you please to give them back to me? For exchange, I will grant you a wish."

Mei-Ling is talking about the state of herself to the wizard.

    The wizard told Mei-Ling that he did have a wish about Mei-Xian and Mei-Xian really had the ability to make it, but he didn't think that Mei-Xian would like to realize that wish.

    Mei-Ling sensed that the wizard held a special affection toward herself, and he had opinions on existing properties of Mei-Xian. Mei-Ling was curious about it, and she also needed to get her legs back. She told the wizard that if he returned her legs back to reassemble Mei-Xian and restore herself completely, then she would open her existence to the wizard. Therefore the wizard could write his wish on Mei-Xian's directly.

The wizard formed his wish as a quill pen and sent it to Mei-Xian's internal existence.

    "Now it's my chance," the wizard thought, " Mei-Xian, you are the Mei-Xian whom I admire and respect, but you aren't the Mei-Xian that I want you to be. I want you to become the female that I don't like you to be such that your divinity in my heart will be neutralized, thus I can enjoy that you. I will raise you up again!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言