網頁

2018年4月14日 星期六

921 The Me World

About xian, please refer to
https://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/other-important-supernatural.html

    Mon-Mon (濛濛, "misty") is a xian (Taoistic celestial being). She likes to investigate the earthly human world. Once she tried to make friends with a normal boy, Pin-Guan. To Pin-Guan, Mon-Mon was such a cheerful girl such that he even couldn't image that Mon-Mon is actually a heavenly xian.

    One day, Pin-Guan thought that Mon-Mon also liked him, such that he decided to confess his love to Mon-Mon. However, Mon-Mon rejected him. She said that she indeed liked him very much, but "this she" appeared in front of him was just a low-level embodiment of her existence. As a xian, her true embodiement would not like him at any rate.

    "Ew...well... What do you mean? I can't get it!" Pin-Guan asked. He looked very depressed.

    "Okay, I will show you the truth, though it's also sorrowful to this me, alas!" Mon-Mon began to unfold herself. All of her parts and elements were spread out.


    "Wow! What the hell is happening to you? Oh my god, it's scaring!" Pin-Guan shouted out loudly.

    "It's a world, the world of me, Pin-Guan," a whole Mon-Mon came out from the mist of those pieces, "as a xian, I have a tremendous self. A set of pieces of me was selected for going to the human world, and she turned to love you. I am sorry, Pin-Guan. For compensation, I can let that me come out once more for dating you."

    After long deliberation, Pin-Guan rejected Mon-Mon's suggestion. " No. I know that Mon-Mon will be sad when she has to part from me again. I will never hurt her anymore."

    "You're really a true man, Pin-Guan. Choose an embodiment of my parts of that me. I will let you keep it."

沒有留言:

張貼留言