網頁

2018年1月10日 星期三

220d Oumae Family: Glad Of Being Yours (IV)

Previous episode:
https://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2018/01/220c-oumae-family-glad-of-being-yours.html
First episode:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2018/01/220a-oumae-family-i-am-glad-of-being.html

    In Yao-Dong's home, Himeko's body parts were placed on the floor. Yao-Dong inspect each one of them in detail carefully. Legs, head, torso, arms, hip and organs, everything of his beloved were all in his hands. Time for him to build his girl back.

    Himeko's body parts were "Oumaelized", so Yao-Dong's object wasn't turning Himeko back to be a normal girl. He just could try to "operate" Himeko on those Oumae body parts. Himeko had embodied descriptions of her essence into a surreal book once. Yao-Dong used a magical item to open that book on Himeko's legs, and he distributed descriptions to corresponding body parts. He also set a supernatural crystal above the neck cross-section of Himeko's torso. The crystal could administrate status of Himeko's heart and output Yao-Dong's thoughts into it. A golden ring was installed on Himeko's hip for getting the most foul portion of Himeko's Oumae to emerge, and Yao-Dong cast a magical circle for summoning surreal swords for suppressing those dirty things. Himeko's head was put on a magical pedestal. The pedestal could force Himeko's brain always in the open state such that Yao-Dong could get data from it through the channel between it and Yao-Dong.


    Himeko's head looked at Yao-Dong speechlessly. Himeko didn't exist at that moment, and the head belonged to the Oumae family, it surely didn't wish Yao-Dong to do anything to those body parts owned by the Oumae family to bring Himeko back, but it couldn't be helped. Himeko was coming back.

    "ALL BODY PARTS HERE ARE OWNED BY THE OUMAE FAMILY. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ALTER PROPERTIES OF THESE BODY PARTS. STOP YOUR---" Himeko's head was murmuring monotonously. "Wow!" Yao-Dong yelled suddenly, and the head got confused.

    "Haha, Himeko, look this. I can't image that you have such a beautiful torso! The curve of your upper torso is perfect!" Yao-Dong praised Himeko's body cheerfully. "MEANINGLESS. HIMEKO IS A TEMPORARY CONFIGURATION OF A SET OF BODY PARTS BELONGED TO OUMAE. THERE IS NO I--- Ah..."

    Yao-Dong lifted up Himeko's upper torso and hugged it tightly. "No, Himeko, you do exist as a real person, not just a configuration. And this is a part of your body, a part of you! Be proud of it because it's so beautiful!"

    "Beautiful...? My part? I? I have... a beautiful torso? Oh my..." Himeko's brain got to be synchronized with her heart. They started to work consistently. "Yes! Himeko, don't resist yourself! You are a girl, I love you!" "Ouch! Awwww~ I... I am Himeko! A girl, one girl!"

    There was followed by a short silence. "Hello..." Himeko broke the silence first, "it seems that... em... well... I am Himeko now..." "Himeko! My Himeko! I miss you so much!" Yao-Dong cried out loudly.

    Later, Himeko told Yao-Dong that the Oumae family decided to make up with him. Her body parts still belonged to the Oumae, but the Oumae promised that Himeko wouldn't be "uninstalled" from this body anymore, and they wouldn't command Himeko to leave Yao-Dong to do anything else. They would "lend" those body parts to Yao-Dong. On the other hand, Yao-Dong shouldn't hurt the Oumae family with his supernatural power.

    "I am still an Oumae, Oumae Himeko," Himeko said, "but I want myself to be rebuilt by you as you wish. Before you reassemble me, will you give me a new name? The name for that me who just belong to you."

    "Okay. Such that, the name surely will be the heroine's name in your ficions, Huang Fei!" Yao-Dong relplyed.

    "Oh! Huang Fei! I just know you will choose this name! Great, I was Oumae Himeko , and I will be Huang Fei! The princess(Himeko) of the Oumae(黄前) now become King Huang(黃)'s wife(Fei, king's wife)! What a fabulous ending!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue


    "Hey! Yao-Dong, look here!"
    "Wow! Fei, why do you separate your body again?"
    "Because I want to show you a surprise! Guess what?"
    "Humm... Well, I don't know, I surrender, my dear."
    "Pay more attention, I have hinted you! Don't you see the rag doll sitting on my waist?"


    "I see, so that means..."
    "That means I will make you a baby with this lower half body! I am pregnant!"
    "Oh my... Are you serious?"
    "I can't be more serious at any rate! Come here, Yao-Dong. Let's bless our baby together. We will form the happiest family on the history!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言