網頁

2017年9月11日 星期一

714 Considerate Kindness

About flying-head monsters(FHM), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/903-flying-head-monsters-there-are-some.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/904-flying-head-monsters-b-not-all-of.html

    Maria is a Philippine Taoyundaonian, and she is also a flying-head monster. One day, she found a dying tiny monster, Labo. Labo lost her "root" such that she couldn't sustain her own life. Maria wanted to save Labo, she "took off" from her body and suggested that Labo could "implant" herself to Maria's headless body for getting nutrition and magical energy to survive. However, Labo rejected that suggestion because the nature of Labo's body would make her to encroach Maria's headless body. If so, though Maria still can feel her body, it will be controlled by Labo.

    " You're really a kind girl, and I appreciate your kindness, but that's unfair for you and your body," Labo said, " I will rather die if I have to rob your headless body, thank you, Maria."

    " Oh, no, not like that," Maria said, " Labo, I am a flying-head monster, and I prefer to fly! However, when my head is flying alone, no one can take care of my body. The lack of attention my kill my headless body, then kill me! So, I need a partner. Will you like to live with me? We can share our life and benefit each other!"

    " Well, since you say that, it will be my pleasure for living with you."

    The two monsters finally became one :)


沒有留言:

張貼留言