網頁

2016年11月20日 星期日

710 Count On Me

About flying-head monsters(FHM), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/903-flying-head-monsters-there-are-some.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/904-flying-head-monsters-b-not-all-of.html

    Shu-Jiuan doesn't have confidence in herself, especially when it comes to love. In her eyes, she isn't pretty enough; she thinks that she doesn't has good tastes on dressing, hairstyle and makeup; she isn't elegant enough in behaving and speaking; and most importantly, she is a FHM. Being a vulgar monster girl, she doesn't dare to believe that a human boy will love her one day.

    However, Shu-Jiuan still has her heart-throb. She loves her friend, Jyun-Kai. She will give everything of herself to Jyun-Kai if she can, though she thinks that Jyun-Kai will not accept that. She just loves Jyun-Kai on her own.

    Today, Jyun-Kai lost a bet, and he was asked to go to a haunted house at night. Shu-Jiuan knows that Jyun-Kai is such a ghost-fearer, so she suggests that she can go to the haunted house in stead of him.

    "Oh, thank you, Shu-Jiuan, But isn't you also scared of ghosts?" Jyun-Kai asks.

    "Don't worry, Jyun-Kai. See, I am a flying-head monster, a monster [💔-heart aches-]. Besides, I can let my body to go to the haunted house alone to record a scene video for the bet. My head can stay here and monitor my headless body on the screen with... with you..." Shu-Jiuan answers and lets her head take off.


    "Hey, look here," Shu-Jiuan smiles, " you can count it on me. I won't fear that much even if there is a gho... ghost. Oh, I won't... Just my body there... Okay! Now pass your camera to my body. I will set it to be linked to my computer."

    Jyun-Kai suddenly embraces Shu-Jiuan's headless body into his chest. "Oh~ What..." Shu-Jiuan is astonished.

    "I find it, I just find it," Jyun-Kai says, "Shu-Jiuan, I find I love you, and I know you also love me. How can I let my beloved girl risk the danger alone for me, even only her body will? I love you, and your body surely is a main component of you, I really cherish it! Let's go to the haunted house together!"

    "Jyun-Kai..." Shu-Jiuan is moved to tears. Her head flies to Jyun-Kai and kisses him. "So we are a couple now? Ouch, I can't believe it! You love me! Wow! I am your girl friend!"

    "Well, honestly, not yet," Jyun-Kai controverts, " I have already fallen in love with you for a while, but myself held back me to admit it. Shu-Jiuan,you look... well, not very stylish. I will fell embarrassed for having a girlfriend who is... a bit tacky. Oh, especially your vulgar leggings and tawdry sandals, I almost can't endure holding a hand of the body which wears them while walk the street."

    "You... you dare to say that..."  Shu-Jiuan's face gets red, "well, that's fine! Only my bad low-class body will accompany you to the haunted house! My head will stay here! And I will leave my body to you later. You can buy great clothes and shoes for dressing it to be your princess on your own! I am angry! Make sure that next time when I come back my body, it has already became the perfect body of a girl whom you will totally love, okay? Modify me to be your dream girl as possible as you can! I have given my entire self to you, so it's your duty!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言