網頁

2016年8月6日 星期六

809 Mahou Shoujo In Training

About mahou shoujo (magical girl), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/905-mahou-shoujo-magical-girls-mahou.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/906-witch-monsters-and-defeated-mahou.html

    Kuo Xue-Fei (郭 雪霏) met Sweet Shadow, a magical creature weeks ago. Sweet Shadow persuaded Xue-Fei into signing the contract of becoming a mahpu shoujo, and it made it. Now Sweet Shadow is training Xue-Fei to get used of her magical body.


    "Xue-Fei, keep balance while drifting your body parts."
    "I see, Sweet Shadow. But it's pretty difficult especially when you have to control your parts which are located in different locations... Wow, what's that?"
    "Oh, you do make it! The Ultimate Destruction Spell! Amazing!"
    "...The Ultimate Destruction Spell?"
    "Yes, it is. Remember I told you to concentrate the ice power in your right leg and flame power in another, then unleash them in equal quantity and quality carefully?"
    "So the ice power and the flame power formed the Ultimate Destruction Spell? It seems cool!"
    "Yeah, and you even make it when you are commanding other body parts simultaneously! Xue-Fei, you're a genius!"
    "Heyheyhey... Don't praise me too much, it will makes me too pround. However, I feel that something is flowing away out of my torso, what's it? The sick feeling terrifies me a lot!"
    "Let me observe first... Well, that's your spiritual energy. Seems that your body can't adapt itself to be a magical one."
    "Huh? Oh my God, I---"
    "Don't worry, Xue-Fei, I will adapt your body for the situation. Will you lend me your internal organs?"
    "What will you do on them? Reform? Modify? Or---"
    "I say, don't worry."
    "How can I stop worrying about that!? HOW CAN I?"

Bonus

沒有留言:

張貼留言