網頁

2016年5月8日 星期日

507 The Definition Of I

About magical androids, please read:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/04/601-magical-android-creating-myself-kuo.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2015/08/502-uncompleted-magical-android-about.html

    Magical android Daphne's master had never completed her. He just gave her the head, the lower half, and some weird surreal organs which were needed to sustain her life without upper torso. Daphne's master promised her that one day he would make her a whole to be a wonderful lady one day; however, he died before fulfilling his promise.

    Daphne became alone. She kept living in her master's house and tried her best to work to earn her living. She survived and finally became famous.

    One day, a wizard came to visit Daphne. He said that he was moved by Daphne's positive deeds and enterprising spirit such that he wanted help Daphne to complete herself. The wizard said that he could make a perfect torso for Daphne, and he would replace Daphne's ugly organs with new organs which were similar to normal human organs, like the stomach, the liver, or the intestines. In exchange, Daphne must give her replaced organs and unused body parts left by her master to the wizard. Daphne was surprised and confused. She asked the wizard to leave her a night to think.

    In the night, Daphne went to her master's craft room. She looked at body parts collected and remade by her master, then she sighed. " Legs, hips, disgusting unknown tissues and organs, parts of surreal monsters," she said, " dear master, why didn't you leave me useful body parts?"


    " Wow! So chilly!" A drip dripped onto one of Daphne's abnormal organs. "It's my... magical engine? Gosh, why is such an important organ of mine exposed to environmental risks? Why can't I keep it inside my body deeply?"

    " Oh, yes, my organs, my dear organs. Tomorrow we will say goodbye to each other, haha. If I accept the suggestion."

    " The suggestion is pretty seductive. However, the problem is, what is I?"

    " Those organs... Well, they are ugly, they are weird, but they are parts of I. If my head and my lower half were moved to the new body with new organs, does the new one can be admitted as me, this me?"

    " Ah, I got it. The definition of I shall be the one who owns this head, this hip, this pair of legs, and these organs. You can expand I with new parts, the set of the I right now will be happy to to team up with new partners, but you shall not reduce I."

    Next day, Daphne refused the wizard's suggestion.

沒有留言:

張貼留言