網頁

2016年4月11日 星期一

807 Signed The Contract For Being Loved

About mahou shoujo (magical girl), please read
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/905-mahou-shoujo-magical-girls-mahou.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/06/906-witch-monsters-and-defeated-mahou.html

    Senior high school girl Yumi has a boyfriend, Kenshiro. Recently Kenshiro was fascinated by an anime series, Mahou Shoujo Yumeko, and Yumi had noticed that. Yumi always wants Kenshiro to love her more, so she troubled about it.

    One day, Yumi phoned Kenshiro to come to her room. When Kenshiro arrived, Yumi asked him to open the door on his own. "Please come in, my dear," she said.

    "Hello Yumi, I... WOW!!! Oh my... What's up!?" Kenshiro shouted out at the scene he saw.


    "Don't be scared, Kenshiro. You love mahou shoujo, right? I became a mahou shoujo because of you!"
    "Oh...Well, I see. But Yumi, you are already 18 years old, a bit too old for being a mahou shoujo."
    "Ewww? (O_O)!? Too old?"
    "And your magic wand... Humm...it's somehow too large. When it stuck in your body, it seems pretty ridiculous."
    "Eeek!! Ridiculous! You say me? (Q-Q) Dear, I transformed myself to be a mahou shouo for you, and you say me ridiculous?"
    "Oh Yumi, I understand, but... Aww, your wand has a heart-shaped head! Puhahaha~ Aren't you still a romantic little girl? Hahahahahaha~"
    "Ouch, Kenshiro!!~~~ I... What did I do for? WAAAA~ (T.T) "
    "Hey, don't cry, I love you, I really love you, Yumi. Please be my mahou shoujo, my sweetheart."

    Kenshiro grabbed Yumi's face, and kissed her.

2 則留言: