網頁

2015年4月6日 星期一

501 Magical Android: Creating Myself


    Kuo Su-Fen(郭 淑芬) is a magical android, but her best friend Peng Hao-Dong didn't believe it. One day, Su-Fen  invited Hao-Dong to her home.

    "Hello, Su-Feng. I'm coming... Wow! What the hell? You... you're..."
 
    "Hi, Hao-Dong, don't be afraid, I'm fine."



    "But!... You... Oh my god! What happened to you!?"

    "I am improving myself. As I told you, I am a magical android."

    "Magical android! Okay! I know it's true now! But who built you? You live alone!"

    "No other one who built me, I was created by myself."

    "Hey! Come on, not again! How could you create yourself before your birth? that's totally nonsensical!"

    "Hao-Dong, you don't believe me again. You see, my function had been ceased, and I was dismantled for modifying. But I am still talking to you, and that's me who is modifying my own self. So, why couldn't I build me?"

    "Oh~ Su-Feng, you confuse me totally! My head aches!"

    "Well, let me explain. When I decided to build myself as a human girl, I came back by a transience before my birth, and I had my existence so that I could start to build me. As I made new portion of me, I was also being changed. The process was very exciting and comfortable. For example, during the forming of my head, my mind had been enhanced step by step as I constructed my brain more completely, and it would feed back to make me more capable to build myself. I especially enjoyed making of my heart! The progress made me feel subtle emotions and warm affections gradually, and finally I have such a delicate wonderful heart!"

    "That sounds reasonable... Wait, before your birth, what were you?"

    "I was nothing before my birth."

    "NOTHING?"

    "Yeah."

    "Err.. All right, I got it, though not completely. So, why do you let me to know your secret and show me your truth?"

    "Hao-Dong, that's not a secret for you XD. I want to let you know what I really am. You are a special one to me. Besides, haven't I told you that I am improving myself? I will like you to join, let's improve me together!"

    "Let me join you for improving you? What do you expect for that?"

    "I...I... Well, I expect you for making me as the girl that you will like >_<! You can assist me with reshaping my face, my legs, my arms, my torso; or my head, my heart, everything that you want my parts to be. Then please reassemble those parts you like to be a new me by your hands. This time, I want to be the wanted girl created by you, your lover that you make XD!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言