網頁

2014年11月8日 星期六

109 Bare Feet

    About Alisa & Siren, please see:
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/the-wonderful-island-where-tales-began.html
http://taoyundao.blogspot.tw/2014/05/witch-black-cats-little-partners-alisa.html

    Today witch Black Cat wants to make herself to be a completed one, she summons her segregated components, Alisa & Siren.


    "Hello my dear little partners~~ Err? Where are my stockings which were supposed to be put on them?"
    Black Cat finds that her originally decent legs now are bare, she feels a bit upset. However, she has no choice.
    "Sigh... Well, it can't be helped that I have to recombine myself with them without proper wearing that fits me perfectly, alas."


    "Oh, a bit embarrassed. I can feel that Alisa & Siren also influence me in such way, that's not good..."


    "Hey! Jack! Why do you look me like that? Where are you watching? Is something wrong with my legs? Stop or I will kick you! ><"

19 則留言:

  1. 回覆
    1. Haha, thank you ^^
      I found the secret of figma's attraction: exchanging other figma's parts with your character will make you can see more aspects of her. Making Black Cat be shy is so wonderful~ ><

      刪除
    2. Christmas Suprise for you!
      I am making you a present featuring Black Cat! And I will make two more presents, provided you chose two more characters soon!
      Suggestions
      Jack Chow(Yu Chew Chow)
      Dr. Chen
      Euphemia Roberts
      Ayase the Young Exorcist
      Kirika
      Aoi, Mistress of Cat Fairies
      Aunt Stella The Magician
      Golden Magician, Kirinrin
      Kyo The Pervert
      Songster, The Salvation Army Exorcist
      Witch Madonna, The Madam
      Yen-Fei, Madonna's doll
      Belinda, the woman who assumes the identity of the Anime Girl, Asuna
      Tamako
      Yoshiko/Patchulli
      Mirai, the Witchized Girl
      Ria, the girl who hates her body
      Nico, the boy who wanted Ria's unwanted body
      Some fighting Majo Shoujo
      Dark Witch Yumeko Perkins
      Tina The Leg and Jenny, the non flying head monster
      Mina The Idiot
      Vampire Sonia, The Mannequin
      Witch Diana, who shares her body with Lucifer/HIM
      One of the Flying Head Monsters
      The Substitute of Huang Chun-Xiang
      Ranko, the headless swimmer
      David Lillith
      Yumeko's servant: Nina/Nini/Nana
      The Flower Goddess
      Kanako, the unbelieved goddess
      Sakura, The Shinto Exorcist
      Huang Ya-Lian/Kanda Hachisu
      Agatha/White Cat
      Living Cursed Doll Linda
      Chue Chue, The Watermelon
      Mei-Xian(Mei Lin Rei)
      Tamura, the rival of Black Cat
      Akagi, the proud undead student
      Hanami The Fairy
      The True Huang Chun-Xiang
      Diana, Ayase's Vietnamese Friend

      Black Cat's cat, Pinky, Alisa, and Siren will be already included in your gift! The idea is to provide you three pics for you blog. They will all read, TAOYUNDAO Secret Origins, and will give you a chance to discuss these characters origins!

      Oh, and replace all references to Ron Rockford, with Evan Rockford, my new name for him.

      刪除
    3. Wow! What a X'mas gift! Thank you, my awesome friend! XD
      Oh man, I do love ALL characters you listed above, but I have to choose two... let me think...

      Well, first, I want to choose.... Miss Sakura! I will like to see how she treats and takes care of her former torso as it is the God she worships now. This god never speaks anything, but it does have it's will, though that's so difficult to understand, and--- it still has "biological function" now LOL

      Sakura also is a lovable and devoted girl. She always tries her best to rescue innocents. Hmmm... maybe let a mighty being tame Sakura's fierce components and treat them very gently as they are parts of an wonderful girl? That will be a momentary happiness for our honorable lady!

      刪除
    4. The second is... Lilith or Sonia! I like to see how the story will go for those trapped most powerful evil beings! You know, if they weren't that strong, they won't be that attractive XD Just think those most supreme and untouchable beings were disassembled, changed, modified or controlled, it will be so exciting!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Oh, I can't believe I have stooped creating for such a long period :<
      I will, no, I must come back back to the battlefield!

      刪除
    5. When I get these three done, and my other projects, I will come back for three more. I want to have a contest for three characters to be included in Taoyundao created by other creators, what is your opinion/conditions on that?

      刪除
    6. That's great! Taoyundao needs more fresh and creative ideas, stories and characters. It's okay that even new characters/stories don't consist with original settings very well--- even myself also had made the "alternative version" once XD

      刪除
    7. I am making a story cover for each origin of your character I am making. Idea on how Black Cat's story will go...

      Black Cat will summon her helpers/legs, Alisa and Siren. But they won't come for some reason, so she will fly to them. When she reaches them, she finds them playing in a dirty alley. She gets them to obey her, after some protest, and they rejoin her body as her legs. But as she tries to fly back to her house, but a Septic truck leaks and splashes filth on her. For some reason, she loses the ability to cast magic.
      Knowing her friend Ayase's mentor, Evan Rockford/Green Knight lives nearby, she walks over to his house. There, Evan saw the surprising mess Black Cat was, and asked why she didn't just use her magic to clean herself. Black Cat cried, as her magic stopped working for some reason. So Evan let her inside his apartment building he owned, to clean herself up. Evan put her clothes in the wash as Black Cat used a bathroom in the building to bathe. Evan went to check on Black Cat, telling her he put her clothes to wash in the laundry room. Black complained to hurry, as she had no clothes but a towel she found to wear.

      Evan let her into a storage room he had in the building, where he kept all the articles that people left in their apartments after they left the building. To her surprise, she only found a hip length mink coat, a blue string bikini, and a pair of black stiletto heels that fit her. In the mink coat, she found a tiny video player, a CREATIVE ZEN PLUS, inside one of it's pockets. She turned it on and to her surprise it was a video of her mother in her younger identity as Mei Lin Rae with Evan Rockford as a teenager. In the video they kiss. In the background of the video is David Bowie's China Girl. To her surprise the video was recorded one year before she was born.

      China Girl by David Bowie
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nNsNw2t0RI
      I always took this video as a defiant parody of this movie, China Doll, where American Segregation laws didn't allow the stars of this movie to kiss.
      http://victormature.org/chinadoll.htm

      刪除
    8. "a hip length mink coat, a blue string bikini, and a pair of black stiletto heels"
      Letting Black Cat dress like that, you do have a good taste, just like I have XD
      I want to see that!

      刪除
    9. (I realized, in order to tell Black Cat's story, we have to tell a little of Mei-Xian's story, thus I think a short relationship between Mei and Evan would get Black Cat exploring her own origins)

      Black Cat left the storage room in a few uneasy strides, as the stilettos were a bit hard to walk in. "Alisa... Siren... I've caught you wearing heels before, stop fooling around" Black Cat murmured. She heard back from one of them telepathically, "Yes, but we've never walked in them before!" The other added, "This is harder to do than just stand in them!" At least she could still communicate with her legs, Black Cat thought to herself. It still frustrated her why her magic stopped working.

      "Having trouble?" Evan said, after witnessing Black Cat take a few uneasy steps down the hallway. "I'm not used to walking in these..." "Ankle Breakers?" Evan joked. "Yes! But I didn't want to impolite since you were nice enough to lend me something to wear." Black Cat replied, as she pulled the fur coat tightly around her with both hands.

      (The Ankle Breakers)
      http://www.eeens.com/ed-hardy-batu-pump-indigo-women-shoes/

      "Here! Let me help you!" Evan offered as he quickly detached his head from his body and quickly pushed it into Black Cat's direction. Black Cat held her hands in horror to keep it away from her. It wasn't the detachment of Evan's head that horrified her, but the fact that she knew of Evan's powers that allowed him to control the body of anyone he attached his head too. "Hey, don't worry. I don't want the body of prepubescent teenaged girl under my head. I'm not going to take over your body. Actually I'm lend you some of my powers in a way." Evan assured her. "You can lend me your powers?" Black Cat said as she arched an eyebrow in curiosity.

      (Remember, Black Cat's just a young girl, don't make LITD right about you XD Really I have a personal story where I saw a woman dressed like from behind that in grocery store, I pursued her with lust. Just as I was about to chat her up, this older middle aged blond gets between us and says, "She's only 8 years old!" I became confused, then the girl in the mink coat turned around to see the lady and asked, "Mommy, what's going on?" I saw the girl and realized my mistake and apologize profusely and then ran away in embarrassment. As tall as she was that girl probably grew up to be giant.)

      刪除
    10. "Here. Take a hold of my head", Evan's disembodied head spoke. Black Cat was apprehensive, she could detach her parts as well at will, when her magic was working.. However Evan's powers came from some sort of a combination of an adaptation to radiation exposure and a mystical curse put on his great grandmother from long ago. Her mother was helping him understand those powers, as they had been old friends, and apparently from the video she saw a very long time. "I can help you, you don't trust me?", Evan said with a worried face. "No, it's just... Okay, just don't do anything really weird." Black Cat replied with a nervous look as she reached to hold his head. "I'm not going to violate your body if that what is worrying you. Your mother would never forgive me if I did anything to harm you. I consider you like a daughter." Evan assured her as he placed his head into her hands.
      Evan then added, "Now point my face down the other end of the hallway." Black Cat complied, quickly turning Evan's disembodied in that direction in front of her. Evan's now headless body stepped quietly out of her way. "Okay, walk" Evan told her. Black Cat began to walk, and was surprised as her legs took each step like she was a veteran of many of walks in stiletto heels. As she reached the end of the hallway, Evan told her "Okay, we turn right around here." Black attempted with some trepidation, but to her surprise her legs accomplished the maneuver easily. As she reached the same spot they started at, Evan said, "Okay, stop here!" Black stopped easily to her surprise as her legs came to a fluid halt. "Okay, let's stand." Evan told her. Black Cat felt as she took a resting position in her heels, surprised that she was accomplishing something that seemed rather basic for her to learn. After a few other resting and leaning positions, Evan told her, "Okay, give me back to my body."

      Black Cat did as commanded, but was very curious what he just did. "It felt like I was taking the steps, but it was like my legs knew what they should do." she asked him. As Evan placed his head back on, he replied "That's exactly what was happening. I rerouted the commands to your legs through my head. As you took each step, with my powers my brain relayed your commands with muscle memory instructions kept in my neurons. I kinda gave your legs a training manual on how to walk in those shoes." Black Cat said with concern, "You didn't do anything to Alisa and Siren? Did you?" Black Cat was referring to her legs, which she magically imbued with their own personages they they would take on when ever she detached them from her body. "No, they are fine. They enjoyed the instruction. Though your abs, glutes, and back where totally lost. I had to give much correction. You need to walk a little more than you do. They weren't used to working like that." Evan replied.

      刪除
    11. Black Cat knew of Evan's body control powers, but asked in curiosity as he replaced his head back on his neck, "How do you know to walk in stiletto heels?" Evan laughed lightly, "Oh, you had to ask. Back when I got my powers as a teen, I went through a stage where I used my powers how I wanted and how I liked. I was particularly interested female bodies I was attracted to, and enjoyed taking over them. I am not proud of it, I wonder if I should really be punished for those liberties I took with those bodies I stole for them. But for the large part I was a what you call "A Super Villain". I went by the name Mean Green, and I dressed what I would describe as very sexually provocative. Mainly because I resented those heroes who were repulsed by my powers. I wanted them to squirm as they felt stirring of desire and envy... yeah, envy for what I could easily take from the opposite sex. I know now that was wrong. But, yeah, part of dressing provocative meant lots of backside arching high heels. So I've an unusual amount of experience in stilettos. Oh, try walking now."

      Black Cat took a few steps and to her surprise she walked just as good as she did in her regular shoes. Evan added, "I just had to tell them how to work together. By the way, you body is very noisy. Most body communities I have to kinda get them used to the idea of me talking and instructing them. But they were all talking to each other about me, asking me what I was planning to do with them. Your lower back is whiny pre-Madonna, she don't like to work at all. Don't get me started on your a.. your glutes... They are what I could call them." Black Cat smiled, "That's nothing compared to being in command here everyday" Evan replied, "All your parts, they definitely got personality."

      刪除
    12. Wowowow, that's really a fantastic story! I envy Evan for that he had the chance of being the medium between Black Cat and her body! Hey man, he intercepted the messages sent from Black Cat's mind and modified them, then he rerouted those messages to Black Cat's body parts! Oh, what a lucky guy, he can step into the operation of Black Cat's internal affairs~~
      I will "background" your original image ASAP, than the pic and the story will be put together to be another awesome blog of yours ;)

      刪除
    13. BTW, I have to say that you are a true genius. You even separated Black Cat's parts without really taking her body apart, this is epic!

      刪除
    14. Do me a favor, send me a picture of Black Cat (the figure) holding another figure's head in her hands. Also if you can switch the figure to wearing some heels, that would help. Then I will transform/sketch out the pic of that scene where Evan helps Black Cat walk in her heels with body control.

      刪除
    15. Roger! I will do it soon, my friend ;)
      I don't have feet with heels of figma, but maybe I can use dolls' heels. Hope it will work.

      刪除
    16. If not, I can draw on the heels like I did before, it's not that hard.

      刪除
    17. Merry X'mas to you, too XD
      And happy new year~

      刪除